- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Mario Balotelli scores 2 lovely goals during 1v1 practice drill at Liverpool training
Mario Balotelli looks to be settling just fine into life at Liverpool.
The Italian is looking strong and sharp in training, and is in line to make his debut against Spurs tomorrow.
Balo scored a couple of lovely goals in a 1v1 practice drill yesterday, first chipping the keeper, and then rounding the keeper with a nice drop of the shoulder, a la (Brazilian) Ronaldo.
How ‘Pool fans will be hoping he can replicated this form on his debut tomorrow.
- Updated: August 30, 2014