Mario Balotelli poses for selfies with two curly-haired pitch invaders during Milan v City
Mario Balotelli is a photogenic footballer. As well as being a social media nut, the Italy international posed for selfies earlier this evening with two pitch invaders during the friendly between AC Milan and Man City.
Although Milan were being thrashed, Balotelli didn’t seem to be too frustrated by things; coming on as half-time substitute, when Milan were already 4-1 down, may have contributed to a laid-back attitude on the pitch.
But the striker was so chilled out that he posed for selfies with two pitch invaders!
It’s becoming a rather annoying craze but Balotelli seemed only too happy to get between the two afro-sporting Milan fans for the photo.
The pictures above show the incident, courtesy of the Daily Mail.
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...
YOU MAY ALSO TRY SEARCHING
- Ten years after Istanbul, Jamie Carragher interviews Paolo Maldini [Mail]
- The Miracle of Istanbul in Lego: Liverpool 3* – AC Milan 3 10 years on [video]
- Ex Liverpool man Suso (AC Milan) shown straight red for horrible challenge in 94th min ...
- Juventus loanee Domenico Berardi scores hat-trick v Milan in 3-2 win [Video]
- Arturo Vidal’s rumoured move to either Arsenal or Liverpool is heavily questioned...
- Real Madrid linked Jurgen Klopp gave a brilliant response when asked if he is learning ...
- Jamie Carragher uses Facebook to explain why Emre Can shouldn’t be Liverpool̵...
- Chelsea youngster Wallace declares his intention to move to Benfica [Record]