Mario Balotelli poses for selfies with two curly-haired pitch invaders during Milan v City
Mario Balotelli is a photogenic footballer. As well as being a social media nut, the Italy international posed for selfies earlier this evening with two pitch invaders during the friendly between AC Milan and Man City.
Although Milan were being thrashed, Balotelli didn’t seem to be too frustrated by things; coming on as half-time substitute, when Milan were already 4-1 down, may have contributed to a laid-back attitude on the pitch.
But the striker was so chilled out that he posed for selfies with two pitch invaders!
It’s becoming a rather annoying craze but Balotelli seemed only too happy to get between the two afro-sporting Milan fans for the photo.
The pictures above show the incident, courtesy of the Daily Mail.
Watch Live Stream
- Gianluigi Donnarumma made a world-class save to secure AC Milan’s win v Juventus (Video)October 22, 2016
- Manuel Locatelli scores cracking goal to secure AC Milan win over JuventusOctober 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- From Manchester to Milan to Madrid: How Chinese investors have ploughed $2 billion in European footballOctober 10, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Man City v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 22, 2016
- Pep Guardiola brings up his amazing trophy haul after style of play is questioned (Video)October 22, 2016
- Roberto Mancini praises Mario Balotelli but says he must get 20 goals this season [L’Equipe]October 13, 2016
- Mario Balotelli says he has only felt good at Man City & Nice [Quotes]October 5, 2016
- Nice forward Mario Balotelli will have his red card against Lorient revoked [L’Equipe]October 4, 2016
- Mario Balotelli reveals how mistreated he was at Liverpool by Jurgen Klopp [Tweet]October 3, 2016