- Touching! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s brilliant comeback for Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim [Official Video]
- Rayo Vallecano help relocate & pay lifetime rent an 85-year-old grandma who was made homeless
- Mario Götze’s awesome strike for Bayern Munich v Hoffenheim [Official video]
- Man United boss Louis Van Gaal jokes “She’s the boss” whilst being dragged away by media manager [Video]
- Olivier Giroud out of Dortmund game: Arsenal failed to register striker for CL!
Marcos Rojo claims to be a Manchester United player on Argentine radio; “Feels like a Dream”
Manchester United appear to have finally landed a new defender, with Marcos Rojo of Sporting CP a welcome addition to a defence short on numbers.
In Louis Van Gaal’s new system, three centre backs need to be deployed and young, inexperienced Tyler Blackett had to start in Man United’s opening day of the season 2-1 home defeat to Swansea.
Manchester United have acted quickly, reportedly splashing out an estimated £20m on versatile Argentine defender Marcos Rojo.
The 24 year old World Cup star was heard on Argentine radio this evening talking about his move to Manchester United.
After apologising this week after acting unprofessionally to push through a move to Old Trafford, Rojo was quoted tonight saying ‘It feels like a dream, to be a Manchester United player. Leaving Sporting wasn’t easy.’
Thanks to Sam Kelly for translating the key quotes from the interview.
- Updated: August 19, 2014