Marco van Ginkel returns to full Chelsea training, posts Instagram picture with Fernando Torres
Marco van Ginkel’s long return from a serious knee injury picked up in Chelsea’s Capital One Cup clash at Swindon continues.
It appears that the Dutch midfielder trained with the Chelsea first team today, presumably as a host of internationals were off preparing for midweek friendlies.
Van Ginkel tagged the picture with the following message: “Nice training @ft9_official.”
El Nino looks in good spirits considering the Chelsea striker failed to make Vicente Del Bosque’s Spain squad.
Watch Live Stream
- Pep Guardiola impressed with Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United of late (Video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea & Man City charged by the FA. Cesc Fabregas gets away with itDecember 5, 2016
- Real Madrid offer rejected for wonderkid Alexander Isak. Chelsea still in the mix [Expressen]December 5, 2016
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to claim he snubbed Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas (Video)December 5, 2016
- Atletico’s Fernando Torres was livid with Diego Godin for denying him a hat-trick v SportingSeptember 19, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Fernando Torres claims Liverpool betrayed him during £50m transfer to ChelseaAugust 16, 2016
- Video of Man United-bound Eric Bailly being destroyed by Fernando Torres goes viralJune 5, 2016
- Michy Batshuayi at the double as Chelsea U23s beat Southampton 3-2 (videos)November 21, 2016
- Marco van Ginkel & Kurt Zouma play for Chelsea U23s in a 1-1 draw with Everton (Video)November 1, 2016
- Marco van Ginkel announces his Chelsea comeback [Instagram]October 31, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on his injury setback [Instagram]August 10, 2016