Marco van Ginkel returns to full Chelsea training, posts Instagram picture with Fernando Torres
- March 4, 2014
Marco van Ginkel’s long return from a serious knee injury picked up in Chelsea’s Capital One Cup clash at Swindon continues.
It appears that the Dutch midfielder trained with the Chelsea first team today, presumably as a host of internationals were off preparing for midweek friendlies.
Van Ginkel tagged the picture with the following message: “Nice training @ft9_official.”
El Nino looks in good spirits considering the Chelsea striker failed to make Vicente Del Bosque’s Spain squad.
- Drake scores a penalty past Chelsea legend Didier Drogba [Instagram video]
- Chelsea YouTuber @feroze17 welcomes Radamel Falcao to the club with classy video
- Diego Costa smashes into people and scores nutmeg during futsal friendly in Kuwait [Video]
- Diego Costa says he’d love to have Arda Turan and his kebabs at Chelsea [Bugün]
- John Terry puts in comedic performance in new ad for Chelsea HD TV [Video]
- Fiorentina threaten to take legal action after Mohamed Salah backs out of loan agreement
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi