Marco van Ginkel returns to full Chelsea training, posts Instagram picture with Fernando Torres
Marco van Ginkel’s long return from a serious knee injury picked up in Chelsea’s Capital One Cup clash at Swindon continues.
It appears that the Dutch midfielder trained with the Chelsea first team today, presumably as a host of internationals were off preparing for midweek friendlies.
Van Ginkel tagged the picture with the following message: “Nice training @ft9_official.”
El Nino looks in good spirits considering the Chelsea striker failed to make Vicente Del Bosque’s Spain squad.
Watch Live Stream
- How N’Golo Kante’s game has changed at Chelsea since leaving LeicesterSeptember 26, 2016
- The team Chelsea should be fielding shows why they are in crisis againSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Ref Michael Oliver tracked back quicker than Chelsea’s N’Golo Kante v ArsenalSeptember 26, 2016
- Atletico’s Fernando Torres was livid with Diego Godin for denying him a hat-trick v SportingSeptember 19, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic names toughest opponents and explains why Fernando Torres weakness is a mythSeptember 17, 2016
- Fernando Torres claims Liverpool betrayed him during £50m transfer to ChelseaAugust 16, 2016
- Video of Man United-bound Eric Bailly being destroyed by Fernando Torres goes viralJune 5, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on his injury setback [Instagram]August 10, 2016
- Bad news for Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel [Telegraaf]August 6, 2016
- Chelsea loanee Marco van Ginkel scored a quality free-kick for PSV (Video)May 1, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel helps PSV win three big points (Official video)April 10, 2016