Marco van Ginkel returns to full Chelsea training, posts Instagram picture with Fernando Torres
- March 4, 2014
Marco van Ginkel’s long return from a serious knee injury picked up in Chelsea’s Capital One Cup clash at Swindon continues.
It appears that the Dutch midfielder trained with the Chelsea first team today, presumably as a host of internationals were off preparing for midweek friendlies.
Van Ginkel tagged the picture with the following message: “Nice training @ft9_official.”
El Nino looks in good spirits considering the Chelsea striker failed to make Vicente Del Bosque’s Spain squad.
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Papy Djilobodji is currently undergoing a medical at Chelsea ahead of €3.5m move [20 Mi...
- Chelsea fans react to news of talks with Nantes for defender Papy Djilobodji [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea & Everton fans react to the claim John Stones ‘didn’t meanR...
- Man United fan snapped wearing a Pedro shirt after the Spaniard joined Chelsea (Picture)
- PSG reject bid from Chelsea for Marquinhos [Mail]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...