Marca: Mesut Ozil agreed terms with Arsenal on Saturday; €50m deal imminent
- September 2, 2013
Arsenal fans should get very excited if they believe a report in Marca this Monday morning!
The Madrid-based daily report that Arsenal’s move for Mesut Ozil will take place today for a fee of 45 million euros plus 5 million in incentives.
Marca claim Arsenal agreed personal terms with Ozil on Saturday with Real Madrid willing to let the German playmaker leave after the mega signing of Gareth Bale.
Real Madrid still have to agree to terms with Arsenal but are expected to as Carlo Ancelotti has given the green light to the move.
Whilst Real Madrid are surprised Ozil wants to leave, Ancelotti has decided he would prefer to hold on to Angel Di Maria rather than the former Werder Bremen schemer.
Only last week Ozil said he was keen to stay at the Bernabeu with Real Madrid now surprised he wants to leave and Marca describe it as the “magician has pulled off his final trick… to disappear to Arsenal.”
Finally, Marca add that Real Madrid will be without a number 10.
- Arsene Wenger wonders if he talks too much (Video)
- Miami Heat star Luol Deng hopes Arsenal sign Karim Benzema (Video)
- Gary Neville says Arsenal don’t have enough strength, power or pace to win title ...
- Arsenal magician Santi Cazorla packs his Ultimate XI with Spain stars (Video)
- Arsene Wenger confident of making last minute deals (Video)
- Arsene Wenger calls for video technology to solve tight offside calls (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...