Marca: Gareth Bale to meet with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy tomorrow
- August 14, 2013
For the umpteenth time this summer, Gareth Bale is on the front cover of Marca this Wednesday morning.
Besides a raft of quotes from Wales boss Chris Coleman who describes Bale as a super player who will adapt to Madrid with no problem, they also claim a significant meeting will take place on Thursday.
Bale is set to meet with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, according to Marca – with strong suggestions that the Welsh forward will attempt to force his move to Real Madrid.
Fellow Madrid-based paper AS report today that Bale is expecting another huge offer for his services to be submitted by Real Madrid to Tottenham this week.
The original offer of 98 million euros (or 120 million euros including Fabio Coentrao) was rejected by Tottenham and Real Madrid will have to significantly increase the deal.
Earlier this week, there were suggestions in the English press that Real Madrid had cooled their interest with Spurs unsure whether they could afford the mammoth, world record fee for Bale.
Marca’s front page is below.
- Gareth Bale gives first ever Spanish interview with 3 sentences learned by heart (Video)
- Gareth Bale arrives at Real Madrid training in a chauffeur-driven Porsche 911 Classic (...
- Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale wins at Life with Slo-Mo Swimming Pool Scissors Kick (V...
- No place for Gareth Bale in Real Madrid fans’ Starting XI [MARCA Survey]
- Fail: Real Madrid star Gareth Bale & his friends take dizzy penalties (Video)
- Real Madrid fans booed Gareth Bale as he was subbed against Galatasaray (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...