Marca: Gareth Bale to meet with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy tomorrow
- August 14, 2013
For the umpteenth time this summer, Gareth Bale is on the front cover of Marca this Wednesday morning.
Besides a raft of quotes from Wales boss Chris Coleman who describes Bale as a super player who will adapt to Madrid with no problem, they also claim a significant meeting will take place on Thursday.
Bale is set to meet with Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, according to Marca – with strong suggestions that the Welsh forward will attempt to force his move to Real Madrid.
Fellow Madrid-based paper AS report today that Bale is expecting another huge offer for his services to be submitted by Real Madrid to Tottenham this week.
The original offer of 98 million euros (or 120 million euros including Fabio Coentrao) was rejected by Tottenham and Real Madrid will have to significantly increase the deal.
Earlier this week, there were suggestions in the English press that Real Madrid had cooled their interest with Spurs unsure whether they could afford the mammoth, world record fee for Bale.
Marca’s front page is below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...