- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Marca & AS both claim Gareth Bale’s mega transfer to Real Madrid is just hours away
- Updated: July 29, 2013
The front of both Madrid-based papers, Marca and AS, are in agreement this Monday morning: The transfer of Gareth Bale from Tottenham to Real Madrid is now “just hours away.”
Real Madrid are now hopeful of securing a deal for Bale and hope he will be able to join up with the squad for their trip to Los Angeles.
The Spanish giants set off for their pre-season matches in America yesterday.
Not for the first time, Marca suggest Bale is desperate to move to Real Madrid.
As a result he refused to be part of the Tottenham squad that took part in the recent friendly tournament in Hong Kong and was not put forward for any promotional activity.
AS repeat much of what is being said in England, such as Daniel Levy has taken over talks with Bale and that SkyBet have suspended their betting on Bale leaving Tottenham.
The Spanish reports are now corresponding with much that is being written in the English press on Monday.
In the Daily Mail, Neil Ashton claims Spurs chairman Daniel Levy has cut short his summer holiday for crisis talks with Bale.
Although the Daily Mirror have a slightly different take on events, suggesting Levy is refusing to speak with Bale or his advisors.
With Real Madrid’s initial bid understood to have included Mesut Ozil and Fabio Coentrao it looks like there may be plenty of negotiating to do.
That is, if Bale can convince Levy to let him leave White Hart Lane…