Marca: Alberto Moreno’s move to Liverpool will be finalised this week
- June 3, 2014
Spanish newspaper and website Marca were a lot more certain of Sevilla left back Alberto Moreni signing for Liverpool yesterday.
Today, Marca report that Sevilla officials were due to head to Liverpool on Monday to sign off on the deal but there are still issues to be ironed out.
Well known Sevilla sporting director Monchi and president Pepe Castro were part of the Sevilla entourage going to close the deal, which has taken on great importance for the Europa League winners.
Marca are fairly speculative but do expect Liverpool to sign Alberto Moreno, “within days or hours.”
The Spanish left back meanwhile is on holiday but is waiting for the call to head to Liverpool to tie up personal terms and sign on the dotted line.
Liverpool fans eager for more incoming players after the signing of Rickie Lambert on Monday will likely not have to wait too long to strengthen their defence, if these reports are to be believed.
Would Alberto Moreno be a good signing for Liverpool? Let us know in the comments!
- Liverpool fans hail James Milner following 2 assists v HJK [Best Tweets]
- HJK Helsinki 0 – Liverpool 2: Divock Origi & Philippe Coutinho scored second...
- Al-Arabi boss Gianfranco Zola opens door to Liverpool reject Mario Balotelli [Gazzetta ...
- Wide Awake Club: 2 hours after leaving Liverpool, Rickie Lambert scores brace for West ...
- I had to leave Liverpool: Rickie Lambert gives 1st interview as a West Brom player (Video)
- Christian Benteke inherits Liverpool Number 9 shirt from Rickie Lambert [Echo]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi