- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Marca: Alberto Moreno’s move to Liverpool will be finalised this week
- Updated: June 3, 2014
Spanish newspaper and website Marca were a lot more certain of Sevilla left back Alberto Moreni signing for Liverpool yesterday.
Today, Marca report that Sevilla officials were due to head to Liverpool on Monday to sign off on the deal but there are still issues to be ironed out.
Well known Sevilla sporting director Monchi and president Pepe Castro were part of the Sevilla entourage going to close the deal, which has taken on great importance for the Europa League winners.
Marca are fairly speculative but do expect Liverpool to sign Alberto Moreno, “within days or hours.”
The Spanish left back meanwhile is on holiday but is waiting for the call to head to Liverpool to tie up personal terms and sign on the dotted line.
Liverpool fans eager for more incoming players after the signing of Rickie Lambert on Monday will likely not have to wait too long to strengthen their defence, if these reports are to be believed.
Would Alberto Moreno be a good signing for Liverpool? Let us know in the comments!