- Cheeky! Porta [Independiente] knocks the ball past keeper, stops it on the line and backheels it in [Video]
- Nabil Bentaleb’s first Spurs goal came courtesy of a fumble from Newcastle keeper Jak Alnwick [Video]
- Openly gay footballer Robbie Rogers speaks about overwhelming support after coming out [Video]
- Crystal Palace have opportunity to sign out-of-favour AC Milan striker Giampaolo Pazzini [Standard]
- Five of the best AC Milan moments at AS Roma, featuring Ibrahimovic, Shevchenko and a Scudetto win [Video]
Manuel Pellegrini kept his scruffy hoodie on for his post-match presser, praised his Man City side’s 2nd half
Manuel Pellegrini chose a scruffy hoodie for today’s FA Cup quarter final with Wigan, and he wasn’t going to just toss it in defeat.
No, Pellegrini stoically kept the hoodie on for his post-match presser, in which he praised his side’s 2nd half mini-comeback, while refusing to accept that his team were too complacent against a side playing in England’s 2nd tier.
What odds on Pellegrini keeping the hoodie for the midweek trip to the Nou Camp?
Have you no self-respect, man?
- Updated: March 9, 2014