Manuel Pellegrini kept his scruffy hoodie on for his post-match presser, praised his Man City side’s 2nd half
- March 9, 2014
Manuel Pellegrini chose a scruffy hoodie for today’s FA Cup quarter final with Wigan, and he wasn’t going to just toss it in defeat.
No, Pellegrini stoically kept the hoodie on for his post-match presser, in which he praised his side’s 2nd half mini-comeback, while refusing to accept that his team were too complacent against a side playing in England’s 2nd tier.
What odds on Pellegrini keeping the hoodie for the midweek trip to the Nou Camp?
Have you no self-respect, man?
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Man City are on the verge of signing Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph in £8m transfer
- Yaya Toure talks about his five best Manchester City goals [Video]
- Man City players join with lucky fans to unveil new Nike home kit for the 2015/16 seaso...
- Man City offer Bayer Leverkusen €35m for winger Karim Bellarabi [Hamburger Morgenpost]
- Man United’s Rafael da Silva snapped wearing a shirt with a Man City looking badg...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi