Manuel Pellegrini kept his scruffy hoodie on for his post-match presser, praised his Man City side’s 2nd half
Manuel Pellegrini chose a scruffy hoodie for today’s FA Cup quarter final with Wigan, and he wasn’t going to just toss it in defeat.
No, Pellegrini stoically kept the hoodie on for his post-match presser, in which he praised his side’s 2nd half mini-comeback, while refusing to accept that his team were too complacent against a side playing in England’s 2nd tier.
What odds on Pellegrini keeping the hoodie for the midweek trip to the Nou Camp?
Have you no self-respect, man?
Watch Live Stream
- Man City v Chelsea is the game of the weekend and here’s the stats previewDecember 2, 2016
- Chelsea boss Conte says letting Kevin De Bruyne go was a massive mistakeDecember 2, 2016
- In-depth Fantasy Football previews: Man City v Chelsea & how to replace CoutinhoDecember 2, 2016
- Man City v Chelsea: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 1, 2016
- Former Man City boss Manuel Pellegrini appointed as manager of Hebei China FortuneAugust 27, 2016
- Spoof of Manuel Pellegrini’s last Man City interview (Video)May 16, 2016
- Yaya Toure makes Manuel Pellegrini throw Man City jacket into away support (Video)May 15, 2016
- Manuel Pellegrini asked super awkward question about Man City fans during farewell (Video)May 8, 2016