Manchester United youngsters Angelo Henriquez and Guillermo Varela impress in U20 World Cup Quarters
The FIFA U20 World Cup is now reaching the final matches as our four Semi-finalists have been decided: Iraq, Uruguay, France and Ghana.
The tournament has given viewers a great chance to see what their club’s youngsters can do on a big stage.
In the Quater-finals Manchester United fans could probably be seen gloating about the potential of their young Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez and their new Uruguayan full back Guillermo Varela.
Chile were knocked out after a thrilling 4-3 extra time defeat to Ghana. Henriquez netted twice, his first a perfect example of how to be a top class striker.
His first touch was exquisite, before he managed to get the ball out of his feet to blast in a wonderful goal. He later headed in a second.
Guillermo Varela put in a faultless full back display as Uruguay beat favourites Spain 1-0. The United summer acquisition helped keep the Spanish starlets quiet, whilst also making an impact offensively.
Check out Angelo Henriquez’s goals below as well as Guillermo Varela’s individual highlights:
- Anderson gets nostalgic for Manchester United days with several Instagram posts
- Pierluigi Collina offers his expert opinion on tackle that broke Luke Shaw’s leg
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell sets up Costa Rica’s 1-0 win v Uruguay (Video)
- Edinson Cavani kicked Jara in the cojones after being anally prodded [Video]
- Uruguay assistant coach claims Jara taunted Cavani about his father going to prison
- Gonzalo Jara has previous for intimate groping, grabbed Luis Suarez by the cojones in 2...