- 45-year-old Arsenal fan left the Man United game in tears after abuse from other Gooners [Audio]
- Are you drunk?! An Arsenal fan argues the Gunners beat Man United after the loss [Full Time Devils]
- Borussia Dortmund’s Jurgen Klopp talks to BT Sport, says he’s open to Premie League move [Video]
- Queretaro’s Ronaldinho gets an assist with a sweet ball over the top v Jaguares [Video]
- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
Manchesters United & City will offer Porto £65m for Mangala & Otamendi [Star on Sunday]
Paul Hetherington has a bombastic article on the backpage of the Star on Sunday claiming a mega-money bids from Manchesters United and City for two Porto players.
According to the tabloid hack, David Moyes and Manuel Pellegrini are ready to splash out £65m on Porto’s centre-backs Eliaquim Mangala and Nicolás Otamendi.
Otamendi, an Argentinian international who has a contract at Porto until 2015, is said to be available for £25m, while French international Mangala is far pricier at £40m.
Mangala, 22, is said to have a 50 million euros of his termination clause in his contract; a clause which has so far seemed to detered Man City from signing the player are the Citizens were heavily linked to the defender in the summer.
Chelsea have also been linked to Mangala with any deal materialising.
A copy of the article in the Star is below.
- Updated: November 2, 2013