Manchester United’s Sam Byrne scored his 1st professional goal as Carlisle beat Coventry [Video]
- February 19, 2014
We were proud to see #mufc loanee Sam Byrne score the winner (his first senior goal) last night in Carlisle's victory over Coventry.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 19, 2014
Manchester United’s 18-year-old Irish striker Sam Byrne now has his first professional goal.
Byrne joined the Cumbrians from Manchester United until the end of the season in order to gain first team experience, and on Tuesday night away at Coventry the teenager grabbed the winner for Carlisle.
Byrne came off the bench in the second half, and in the 70th minute he latched on to John Fleck’s poor header and finished emphatically past Joe Murphy to seal a 2-1 win. It was Carlisle’s first away win since October.
Watch Manchester United’s Sam Byrne score his 1st professional goal below.
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Full Time Devils presenter Adam McKola reacts to Sergio Ramos to Man United news [Video]
- Graham Hunter explains how Sergio Ramos told Real Madrid he wants Man United move [Video]
- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to go to Manchester United [Best Tweets]
- Phil Jones signs contract extension at Manchester United, taking him through to 2019
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi