Manchester United’s Sam Byrne scored his 1st professional goal as Carlisle beat Coventry [Video]
- February 19, 2014
We were proud to see #mufc loanee Sam Byrne score the winner (his first senior goal) last night in Carlisle's victory over Coventry.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 19, 2014
Manchester United’s 18-year-old Irish striker Sam Byrne now has his first professional goal.
Byrne joined the Cumbrians from Manchester United until the end of the season in order to gain first team experience, and on Tuesday night away at Coventry the teenager grabbed the winner for Carlisle.
Byrne came off the bench in the second half, and in the 70th minute he latched on to John Fleck’s poor header and finished emphatically past Joe Murphy to seal a 2-1 win. It was Carlisle’s first away win since October.
Watch Manchester United’s Sam Byrne score his 1st professional goal below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...