Manchester United’s Sam Byrne scored his 1st professional goal as Carlisle beat Coventry [Video]
- February 19, 2014
We were proud to see #mufc loanee Sam Byrne score the winner (his first senior goal) last night in Carlisle's victory over Coventry.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 19, 2014
Manchester United’s 18-year-old Irish striker Sam Byrne now has his first professional goal.
Byrne joined the Cumbrians from Manchester United until the end of the season in order to gain first team experience, and on Tuesday night away at Coventry the teenager grabbed the winner for Carlisle.
Byrne came off the bench in the second half, and in the 70th minute he latched on to John Fleck’s poor header and finished emphatically past Joe Murphy to seal a 2-1 win. It was Carlisle’s first away win since October.
Watch Manchester United’s Sam Byrne score his 1st professional goal below.
- Real Madrid are optimistic Sergio Ramos will sign a new deal, but Man United haven̵...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is in Doha for his PSG medical [Pictures]
- Marca predict David De Gea will move from Man United to Real Madrid this week
- Wayne Rooney glad to get a good reception on Everton return for Duncan Ferguson’s...
- Man United striker Wayne Rooney received awesome welcome at Everton (video)
- “Spineless snake” – Furious Man United fans hit out at PSG bound Ange...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi