Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
Watch Live Stream
- Juan Mata reveals the Man United players are upset after West Ham drawNovember 28, 2016
- Juan Mata’s reaction to almost scoring an audacious chip v Feyenoord was hilarious (GIF)November 26, 2016
- Brilliant reverse pass from Wayne Rooney sets up Juan Mata tap-in v Feyenoord (Video)November 24, 2016
- Man United’s Juan Mata is a big game player: Outstrips Arsenal’s Mesut OzilNovember 22, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho set to be the focus of a tax fraud investigationDecember 3, 2016
- Kevin De Bruyne hits the crossbar from five yards out against Chelsea (Video)December 3, 2016
- Mourinho insists he had Herculean workload to recalibrate Man United from Van Gaal era (Video)December 3, 2016
- Anthony Martial calls his performance vs West Ham a ‘confidence boost’ (Video)December 3, 2016