Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
Watch Live Stream
- Juan Mata’s cheeky joke about Man United’s late win at HullAugust 29, 2016
- Juan Mata discusses Bournemouth & Man United Community Shield win in first blog of the seasonAugust 15, 2016
- Juan Mata scores the 1st goal in Mourinho’s United reign v Bournemouth (Official Video)August 14, 2016
- Man United may sell Daley Blind, updates on Everton’s pursuit of Juan Mata [Times]August 11, 2016
- Man City’s Sergio Aguero charged with violent conduct by FA; Likely to miss Man United gameAugust 30, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger opens up about relationship with Jose Mourinho & Man United future (Video)August 30, 2016
- Man United release #ZlatanTime – the story so far… (Video)August 30, 2016
- Man United’s Matteo Darmian linked to Inter Milan [Gazzetta dello Sport]August 30, 2016