Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Juan Mata sums up campaign & celebrates FA Cup win in final blog of the s...May 23rd, 2016
- Juan Mata saw Alan Pardew’s dance and it clearly annoyed him (Video)May 21st, 2016
- Fans joke after Chelsea’s Diego Costa & Man United’s Juan Mata omitted from Spai...May 17th, 2016
- Good Guy Juan Mata gives the most Juan Mata interview ever after Norwich win (Video)May 7th, 2016
- Martin Demichelis picks more Man United than Man City players in dream 5-a-side team (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Man United set to become first club to hit £1 BILLION in all-time PL earnings [Table]May 25th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho’s Man United move has stalled because Chelsea own trademark to his name [Tweets]May 25th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho makes Karim Benzema priority target at Manchester United [Independent]May 25th, 2016