- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
- Updated: February 24, 2014