Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
- February 24, 2014
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
- Juan Mata backs Man United’s David De Gea to bounce back after failed Real Madrid...
- Man United midfielder Juan Mata scores a blindfold free kick (Video)
- Man United teammate Juan Mata gives David De Gea a hug upon arrival at Spain training (...
- Juan Mata backs Wayne Rooney in sombre blog after Swansea 2 – Man United 1
- “Disappointed” Man United star Juan Mata discusses 2-1 defeat to Swansea (V...
- Diego Costa & Juan Mata recalled to Spain squad
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...