Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
- February 24, 2014
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...