Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
Watch Live Stream
- Juan Mata interrupts and trolls David De Gea’s interview for MUTV (Video)July 24, 2016
- Juan Mata took no nonsense from a freestyler at Man United kit launch (video)July 24, 2016
- Juan Mata talks to a fan about Man United exit rumours (Video)July 18, 2016
- Man United target a right-back as Juan Mata could be going back to Spain [Sun]July 17, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic excited to make Manchester United debut in Sweden (Video)July 29, 2016
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola insists there’s no deal between Man United & Juventus [Twitter]July 29, 2016
- Paul Pogba ready to fly to England to complete medical at Man United [GdS]July 29, 2016
- Bastian Schweinsteiger & Adnan Januzaj left out of Man United’s 23 man squad for Galatasaray gameJuly 29, 2016