Manchester United’s Juan Mata takes on the Corner Kick Challenge [Video]
- February 24, 2014
Manchester United’s new midfield maestro Juan Mata has puts his skills to the test starring in the latest edition of bwin’s Corner Kick Challenge.
Mata was handed just 30 seconds to line-up, aim and shoot footballs at three different sized goals lined up on the touchline. Moreover, the Spanish European Championship and World Cup winner could only take aim at the various goals from by the corner flag.
Mata was joined by Man United keeper David De Gea throughout the challenge as the Red Devils’ Spanish twosome stuck together.
See how Juan Mata got on it the Corner Kick Challenge below, together with a brand new interview with Manchester United’s #8.
- Juan Mata talks David De Gea, life at Chelsea & Man United in exclusive interview ...
- Juan Mata’s favourite movie is a real letdown [Video]
- Juan Mata talks about losing his Man United table tennis partner David De Gea to Real M...
- Juan Mata & Ander Herrera compete in football golf game Vs. fellow Man United men ...
- Six Man United stars compete in crossbar challenge contest ft. Di Maria & Mata [Vi...
- Man United’s Juan Mata & Ander Herrera miss out on latest Spain squad [Graphic]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi