- Man United fan campaign succeeds after Liverpool remove Mario Balotelli from POTY poll
- The top ten goals from round 32 of La Liga, featuring Antoine Griezmann overhead [Video]
- The goal of the night award goes to Clarence Seedorf [Video]
- Saint Etienne All-Stars beat Ronaldo, Zidane and friends 9-7 in epic charity match [Highlights]
- Ronaldo sends crowd wild with no-look pass to fellow Real Madrid old boy Zidane [Video]
Seriously? Manchester United’s Instagram refer to 0-0 bore draw with Arsenal as ‘a promising point’
- February 12, 2014
Newbies to the social network scene, Manchester United have been guilty of quite a few mares as they break their online teeth.
But whether tonight’s Instagram post was a slip of the tongue, or they actually genuinely meant it is a different matter.
Because since when can a draw be referred to as ‘promising’ for the champions?
Perhaps it sounded good in their head, but reading ‘A promising point for mufc tonight’ on their Instagram screams inferiority complex from such a big club.