Seriously? Manchester United’s Instagram refer to 0-0 bore draw with Arsenal as ‘a promising point’
- February 12, 2014
Newbies to the social network scene, Manchester United have been guilty of quite a few mares as they break their online teeth.
But whether tonight’s Instagram post was a slip of the tongue, or they actually genuinely meant it is a different matter.
Because since when can a draw be referred to as ‘promising’ for the champions?
Perhaps it sounded good in their head, but reading ‘A promising point for mufc tonight’ on their Instagram screams inferiority complex from such a big club.
- Chicharito fuels rumours about extended Real Madrid stay after appearance in advert [Vi...
- Full Time Devils presenter Adam McKola reacts to Sergio Ramos to Man United news [Video]
- Graham Hunter explains how Sergio Ramos told Real Madrid he wants Man United move [Video]
- Sergio Ramos has told Real Madrid he wants to go to Manchester United [Best Tweets]
- Phil Jones signs contract extension at Manchester United, taking him through to 2019
- Man United’s pursuit of Bayern’s Schweinsteiger looks like it’s dead ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi