Seriously? Manchester United’s Instagram refer to 0-0 bore draw with Arsenal as ‘a promising point’
- February 12, 2014
Newbies to the social network scene, Manchester United have been guilty of quite a few mares as they break their online teeth.
But whether tonight’s Instagram post was a slip of the tongue, or they actually genuinely meant it is a different matter.
Because since when can a draw be referred to as ‘promising’ for the champions?
Perhaps it sounded good in their head, but reading ‘A promising point for mufc tonight’ on their Instagram screams inferiority complex from such a big club.
- Memphis Depay wears nearly £10k worth of fashion accessories on Manchester United’...
- Jese Lingard records funny header game on a GoPro with Manchester United teammates, goe...
- Angel Di Maria’s move from Manchester United to PSG is a done deal [L’Equipe]
- Barcelona fan cries hysterically as Pedro refuses to deny Man United links (Video)
- Man United set to offer Jonny Evans plus cash in a bid to sign Chelsea target John Ston...
- Sergio Ramos collects ICC trophy as Real Madrid captain
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi