- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Seriously? Manchester United’s Instagram refer to 0-0 bore draw with Arsenal as ‘a promising point’
Newbies to the social network scene, Manchester United have been guilty of quite a few mares as they break their online teeth.
But whether tonight’s Instagram post was a slip of the tongue, or they actually genuinely meant it is a different matter.
Because since when can a draw be referred to as ‘promising’ for the champions?
Perhaps it sounded good in their head, but reading ‘A promising point for mufc tonight’ on their Instagram screams inferiority complex from such a big club.
- Updated: February 12, 2014