Manchester United’s Instagram announce return of Marouane Fellaini, post flooded with negative comments
- February 21, 2014
Maroaune Fellaini has become the forgotten man at Old Trafford.
The Afr0-haired Belgian has been in and out, in and out due to recurring niggling injuries, and his United career is yet to really get going in any serious way.
And call them fickle, impatient, or realistic, but judging by the club’s social media following, many United fans appear to have already written Fellaini off.
No sooner had the club announced his return to training via Instagram than the picture was inundated with negative comment bashing Screech, with comments such as:
‘Pull your fucking finger out now Fellaini’
‘This guy is a gimmick. Moyes tried to say that fellaini has the best chest control in the game. Who cares when he is crap at everything else. Him and cleverly drive me up the wall.’
To be fair, some less impatient United fans expressed positive feelings, saying they were looking forward to his return, but the overwhelming majority were negative towards Fellaini.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...