Manchester United’s Instagram announce return of Marouane Fellaini, post flooded with negative comments
- February 21, 2014
Maroaune Fellaini has become the forgotten man at Old Trafford.
The Afr0-haired Belgian has been in and out, in and out due to recurring niggling injuries, and his United career is yet to really get going in any serious way.
And call them fickle, impatient, or realistic, but judging by the club’s social media following, many United fans appear to have already written Fellaini off.
No sooner had the club announced his return to training via Instagram than the picture was inundated with negative comment bashing Screech, with comments such as:
‘Pull your fucking finger out now Fellaini’
‘This guy is a gimmick. Moyes tried to say that fellaini has the best chest control in the game. Who cares when he is crap at everything else. Him and cleverly drive me up the wall.’
To be fair, some less impatient United fans expressed positive feelings, saying they were looking forward to his return, but the overwhelming majority were negative towards Fellaini.
- Man United set to offer Real Madrid target David De Gea new contract; player likely to ...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria set to miss start of Premier League season [Star]
- Fenerbahce fans turn out in their thousands to welcome Luis Nani from Man Untied [Video]
- David De Gea says he is returning to Man United training when asked about Real Madrid m...
- Arsenal & Man United linked to Karim Benzema as Cristiano Ronaldo is set to play t...
- Man United finally confirm sale of Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez to Dinamo Zagreb
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi