- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia scores quality disallowed volley for Ecuador
It hasn’t been the best season for Antonio Valencia at Manchester United in 2012/2013.
The Ecuador winger was arguably Manchester United’s best player last campaign but has struggled for consistency with many fans at Old Trafford questioning what has happened to his crossing in recent weeks.
On Tuesday night, Antonio Valencia played the full 90 minutes in an impressive 4-1 Ecuador win over Paraguay with the hosts coming from 1-0 down to secure victory.
Just before Ecuador did equalise, Valencia cracked home an excellent left footed volley into the top corner – which was disallowed for offside.
It looks like a correct decision but Manchester United fans and boss Sir Alex Ferguson will be encouraged by the left footed finish.
- Updated: March 28, 2013