Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia scores quality disallowed volley for Ecuador
- March 28, 2013
It hasn’t been the best season for Antonio Valencia at Manchester United in 2012/2013.
The Ecuador winger was arguably Manchester United’s best player last campaign but has struggled for consistency with many fans at Old Trafford questioning what has happened to his crossing in recent weeks.
On Tuesday night, Antonio Valencia played the full 90 minutes in an impressive 4-1 Ecuador win over Paraguay with the hosts coming from 1-0 down to secure victory.
Just before Ecuador did equalise, Valencia cracked home an excellent left footed volley into the top corner – which was disallowed for offside.
It looks like a correct decision but Manchester United fans and boss Sir Alex Ferguson will be encouraged by the left footed finish.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...