Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia scores quality disallowed volley for Ecuador
- March 28, 2013
It hasn’t been the best season for Antonio Valencia at Manchester United in 2012/2013.
The Ecuador winger was arguably Manchester United’s best player last campaign but has struggled for consistency with many fans at Old Trafford questioning what has happened to his crossing in recent weeks.
On Tuesday night, Antonio Valencia played the full 90 minutes in an impressive 4-1 Ecuador win over Paraguay with the hosts coming from 1-0 down to secure victory.
Just before Ecuador did equalise, Valencia cracked home an excellent left footed volley into the top corner – which was disallowed for offside.
It looks like a correct decision but Manchester United fans and boss Sir Alex Ferguson will be encouraged by the left footed finish.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi