Manchester United’s Antonio Valencia scores quality disallowed volley for Ecuador
- March 28, 2013
It hasn’t been the best season for Antonio Valencia at Manchester United in 2012/2013.
The Ecuador winger was arguably Manchester United’s best player last campaign but has struggled for consistency with many fans at Old Trafford questioning what has happened to his crossing in recent weeks.
On Tuesday night, Antonio Valencia played the full 90 minutes in an impressive 4-1 Ecuador win over Paraguay with the hosts coming from 1-0 down to secure victory.
Just before Ecuador did equalise, Valencia cracked home an excellent left footed volley into the top corner – which was disallowed for offside.
It looks like a correct decision but Manchester United fans and boss Sir Alex Ferguson will be encouraged by the left footed finish.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...