Manchester United’s Anderson turns down Flamengo loan due to payday fear [Fox Sports Brasil]
- August 13, 2014
Let’s be honest: Anderson has about as much chance of earning a place in Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United side as he does of appearing on the cover of the next issue of Men’s Health.
The Brazilian midfielder, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Fiorentina, has barely featured in pre-season, and United are accepting offers for him.
As Brazilian journo Paulo Freitas tweeted (below), Brasileirao club Flamengo have reportedely offered Ando a loan deal, but he’s turned it down due to worries that the cheque will bounce on payday.
The Brasileirao has suffered serious payment issues in recent times, which Anderson is clealry all too aware of.
Hey, a man gotta get paid.
— Paulo Freitas (@Cynegeticus) August 13, 2014
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi