Manchester United’s Anderson turns down Flamengo loan due to payday fear [Fox Sports Brasil]
- August 13, 2014
Let’s be honest: Anderson has about as much chance of earning a place in Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United side as he does of appearing on the cover of the next issue of Men’s Health.
The Brazilian midfielder, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Fiorentina, has barely featured in pre-season, and United are accepting offers for him.
As Brazilian journo Paulo Freitas tweeted (below), Brasileirao club Flamengo have reportedely offered Ando a loan deal, but he’s turned it down due to worries that the cheque will bounce on payday.
The Brasileirao has suffered serious payment issues in recent times, which Anderson is clealry all too aware of.
Hey, a man gotta get paid.
— Paulo Freitas (@Cynegeticus) August 13, 2014
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...