Manchester United’s Anderson turns down Flamengo loan due to payday fear [Fox Sports Brasil]
- August 13, 2014
Let’s be honest: Anderson has about as much chance of earning a place in Louis van Gaal’s Manchester United side as he does of appearing on the cover of the next issue of Men’s Health.
The Brazilian midfielder, who spent the second half of last season on loan at Fiorentina, has barely featured in pre-season, and United are accepting offers for him.
As Brazilian journo Paulo Freitas tweeted (below), Brasileirao club Flamengo have reportedely offered Ando a loan deal, but he’s turned it down due to worries that the cheque will bounce on payday.
The Brasileirao has suffered serious payment issues in recent times, which Anderson is clealry all too aware of.
Hey, a man gotta get paid.
— Paulo Freitas (@Cynegeticus) August 13, 2014
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...