- English Democrat Paul Rimmer says ‘Liverpool have been cursed by God for sponsoring Gay Pride’
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
Manchester United’s Alex Buttner uploads pic with Tom Cleverley, pair told to ‘disappear’ and ‘get out’ by Trolls
Instagram’s becoming an even bigger trolling hotbed than Twitter; you gotta wonder why some players even bother.
Man United’s Alex Buttner uploads the below pic of himself training alongside his ‘brother’ Tom Cleverley (the pair look extremely alike, a fact obviously not lost on Buttner).
Probably as a show of support to his struggling and suffering teammate, his reward for the show of support was an avalanche of abuse from The Trolls, who poisoned the post with such choice messages as:
”Both of you should disappear at the end of the season”
”Worst players in MUFC, get out”
”Fuck that little bitch”
- Updated: February 28, 2014