Manchester United’s Alex Buttner uploads pic with Tom Cleverley, pair told to ‘disappear’ and ‘get out’ by Trolls
- February 28, 2014
Instagram’s becoming an even bigger trolling hotbed than Twitter; you gotta wonder why some players even bother.
Man United’s Alex Buttner uploads the below pic of himself training alongside his ‘brother’ Tom Cleverley (the pair look extremely alike, a fact obviously not lost on Buttner).
Probably as a show of support to his struggling and suffering teammate, his reward for the show of support was an avalanche of abuse from The Trolls, who poisoned the post with such choice messages as:
”Both of you should disappear at the end of the season”
”Worst players in MUFC, get out”
”Fuck that little bitch”
- David De Gea extends rent contract in Manchester for July as Real Madrid talks hit a st...
- Man United’s David De Gea lands in Madrid. Claims he is there to relax [Video]
- Holland boss Danny Blind reveals he turned down offer to join Louis van Gaal at Man United
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Valencia’s president & top execs quit. Nicolas Otamendi now tipped to join R...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is PSG’s priority signing after FFP regulations...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi