- Louis Van Gaal mocks Man United Twitter account confirming Luke Shaw’s injury “Few weeks out” [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Pepe & Marcelo make fun of James Rodriguez’s awful touch in Real Madrid training [Video]
- Real Madrid release statement on Michel Platini’s support for German player to win Ballon d’Or
- Opta analyst urges footballers to stop playing diagonal cross-field passes [Video]
- Barcelona confirm ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelean out for 4-6 months; Surgery on Tuesday
Manchester United’s Alex Buttner uploads pic with Tom Cleverley, pair told to ‘disappear’ and ‘get out’ by Trolls
Instagram’s becoming an even bigger trolling hotbed than Twitter; you gotta wonder why some players even bother.
Man United’s Alex Buttner uploads the below pic of himself training alongside his ‘brother’ Tom Cleverley (the pair look extremely alike, a fact obviously not lost on Buttner).
Probably as a show of support to his struggling and suffering teammate, his reward for the show of support was an avalanche of abuse from The Trolls, who poisoned the post with such choice messages as:
”Both of you should disappear at the end of the season”
”Worst players in MUFC, get out”
”Fuck that little bitch”
- Updated: February 28, 2014