Manchester United’s Alex Buttner uploads pic with Tom Cleverley, pair told to ‘disappear’ and ‘get out’ by Trolls
- February 28, 2014
Instagram’s becoming an even bigger trolling hotbed than Twitter; you gotta wonder why some players even bother.
Man United’s Alex Buttner uploads the below pic of himself training alongside his ‘brother’ Tom Cleverley (the pair look extremely alike, a fact obviously not lost on Buttner).
Probably as a show of support to his struggling and suffering teammate, his reward for the show of support was an avalanche of abuse from The Trolls, who poisoned the post with such choice messages as:
”Both of you should disappear at the end of the season”
”Worst players in MUFC, get out”
”Fuck that little bitch”
- Javier Hernandez told he can leave Man United [Best Tweets]
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Done Deal: Man United & West Brom confirm Jonny Evans has moved to the Hawthorns (...
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Daley Blind enjoying centre-half role, confident goals will come for Manchester United ...
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...