Manchester United youngster Angelo Henriquez scores first ever goal for Chile v Serbia
- November 14, 2012
Manchester United’s young Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez has a knack for scoring on his debut.
A late consolation goal for Chile against Serbia on Tuesday night marked another impressive milestone for Angelo Henriquez.
He has now scored on débuts for Universidad de Chile, Manchester United’s U21s, Chile U23s and Chile’s national team.
In September we featured video of Angelo Henriquez’s first goal for Manchester United U21s v Newcastle and it looks like the 18-year-old forward may have given Sir Alex Ferguson a nudge as to what he can do with a goal for Chile.
Despite it being such a big personal moment, Henriquez runs back to the centre circle to get the game going again with Chile 3-1 down with two minutes to go.
Along with Danny Welbeck, Henriquez will have done himself the world of good whilst the likes of first team Manchester United forwards Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie were having a night off.
Video of Manchester United youngster Angelo Henriquez scoring his first ever goal for Chile v Serbia is here:
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...