- Ajax thrashed at home! Vitesse win 4-0 in the KNVB Beker [Official Highlights]
- Juventus ease to 3-1 win at Cagliari [Highlights]
- Liverpool target Aston Villa’s Fabian Delph as Steven Gerrard replacement [Mirror]
- Eden Hazard agrees £52m Chelsea deal taking him through to 2020 [Sun]
- FC United of Manchester sing songs for Eric Cantona and The Busby Babes [Video]
Manchester United youngster Angelo Henriquez scores first ever goal for Chile v Serbia
Manchester United’s young Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez has a knack for scoring on his debut.
A late consolation goal for Chile against Serbia on Tuesday night marked another impressive milestone for Angelo Henriquez.
He has now scored on débuts for Universidad de Chile, Manchester United’s U21s, Chile U23s and Chile’s national team.
In September we featured video of Angelo Henriquez’s first goal for Manchester United U21s v Newcastle and it looks like the 18-year-old forward may have given Sir Alex Ferguson a nudge as to what he can do with a goal for Chile.
Despite it being such a big personal moment, Henriquez runs back to the centre circle to get the game going again with Chile 3-1 down with two minutes to go.
Along with Danny Welbeck, Henriquez will have done himself the world of good whilst the likes of first team Manchester United forwards Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie were having a night off.
Video of Manchester United youngster Angelo Henriquez scoring his first ever goal for Chile v Serbia is here:
- Updated: November 14, 2012