Manchester United winger Wilfried Zaha undergoing medical at Cardiff ahead of loan move [MEN]
With the rumours of Chelsea’s Juan Mata joining Manchester United building a serious head of steam, another attacking player appears to be heading for the Old Trafford exit door, albeit on loan.
Wilfried Zaha signed from Crystal Palace in the summer for £15m, but has been nothing more than a peripheral figure under new boss David Moyes.
According to the Manchester Eveneing News, the young English winger is currently undergoing a medical at Cardiff City.
Zaha will remain at the struggling Welsh club, managed by former United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, until the end of the season.
Watch Live Stream
- Cardiff v Leeds: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-17September 10, 2016
- Cardiff v Reading: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-08-27August 20, 2016
- Shane Duffy scores 2 own goals & gets sent off for Blackburn v Cardiff (Official video)August 18, 2016
- Sheffield Wednesday v Cardiff: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-04-30April 26, 2016
- Jose Mourinho admits Man United had a difficult night v Zorya (Video)September 29, 2016
- Wayne Rooney comes off the bench to assist Man United’s winner v Zorya [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Man United fans slam Marouane Fellaini’s first-half performance v Zorya [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Jose Mourinho explains Wayne Rooney’s absence from Man United team (Video)September 29, 2016
- Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha was terrible for West Ham v Saints, say the SunSeptember 26, 2016
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha posts cryptic message on Instagram amid Spurs interestAugust 30, 2016
- Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish promises Wilfried Zaha won’t be sold to Spurs [Quotes]August 26, 2016
- Spurs have submitted £15m bid to Crystal Palace for Wilfried Zaha; Player wants move [BBC]August 25, 2016