- Valencia’s Sofiane Feghouli has fastest top speed (35.53 km/h) in La Liga! [Video]
- Luka Modric nearly forgets his lines in Christmas message with Gareth Bale [Video]
- Cristiano Ronaldo has to hold himself from laughing at joker Coentrão during Christmas message [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers: ‘Mario Balotelli may have to get used to Liverpool bench’ [Guardian]
- ‘This is Fabregas Football’: Jose Mourinho post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
Manchester United winger Ashley Young’s son signs for… Arsenal
— Nicky kelly pike (@miss_nicky1) April 5, 2014
Saturday wasn’t a great day on the pitch for Ashley Young, who had to depart Manchester United’s 4-0 win over Newcastle early due to injury.
In London however, there was good news for Young and his family as the Manchester United winger’s young son signed for… Arsenal.
The mother of Young’s oldest child, Tyler, Tweeted the picture of the youngster signing for Arsenal with a congratulatory message for all the youngsters snapped up by the Gunners.
And, it was then retweeted by Ashley Young, who reportedly grew up as an Arsenal fan with his hero being Ian Wright.
Perhaps this is a real coup for Arsenal.
Meanwhile, some Manchester United fans may be wondering why some of their star players are sending their offspring to train with rival Premier League clubs.
- Updated: April 6, 2014