Manchester United winger Ashley Young’s son signs for… Arsenal
- April 6, 2014
— Nicky kelly pike (@miss_nicky1) April 5, 2014
Saturday wasn’t a great day on the pitch for Ashley Young, who had to depart Manchester United’s 4-0 win over Newcastle early due to injury.
In London however, there was good news for Young and his family as the Manchester United winger’s young son signed for… Arsenal.
The mother of Young’s oldest child, Tyler, Tweeted the picture of the youngster signing for Arsenal with a congratulatory message for all the youngsters snapped up by the Gunners.
And, it was then retweeted by Ashley Young, who reportedly grew up as an Arsenal fan with his hero being Ian Wright.
Perhaps this is a real coup for Arsenal.
Meanwhile, some Manchester United fans may be wondering why some of their star players are sending their offspring to train with rival Premier League clubs.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]