Manchester United watched PSV’s Colombian full-back Santiago Arias last weekend [Voetbal International]
Leading Dutch website Voetbal International have announced on Wednesday that Manchester United sent scouts to watch PSV’s Colombian defender Santiago Arias last weekend in the Eredivisie.
Whether the Man United representatives were impressed with the South American remains to be seen as PSV were hammered 3-0 at Heerenveen last Saturday in the Dutch top flight.
According to VI, Arias’ management team are fully aware that the full-back is being scouted by Old Trafford, however neither the player nor his agent are willing to openly discuss the Red Devils’ interest as no official bid has yet been tabled.
Noticeably, the report on VI is not the first time United have been linked to the Colombian.
On March 1st, the Star (see above) splashed their backpage with the headline “Moyes targets ace Ari”, writing that “PSV Eindhoven right-back Santiago Arias, 22, is David Moyes’ latest target to replace Patrice Evra. Colombian Arias would only cost £8m.”
For the record, PSV signing Arias last summer for €675,000 on a four-year contract from Sporting Lisbon.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia reacts to claims he cheated on his wife with Sophie VågsæterSeptember 26, 2016
- Rumour: Man United old boy Angel di Maria may be heading to ChelseaSeptember 26, 2016
- Man United have been offered Atletico Madrid midfielder Bernard Mensah by his agent [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Off to Man United? Antoine Griezmann talks about his relationship with Paul Pogba [Onda Cero]September 26, 2016
- Brad Jones pulls off crazy last second stop for Feyenoord win at PSV (Video)September 18, 2016
- PSV v Feyenoord: Online Live Streaming video [HD] 2016-09-18September 12, 2016
- Adam Maher announces he’s joined Osmanlispor, trolls Fenerbahce at the same timeAugust 31, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on his injury setback [Instagram]August 10, 2016