- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Manchester United v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match
- Updated: September 25, 2013
The tie of the round takes place on Wednesday night at Old Trafford as Premier League giants Manchester United and Liverpool face off in a huge Capital One Cup match.
Bet365 are showing Manchester United v Liverpool live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Manchester United v Liverpool, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Manchester United v Liverpool is not available in the UK, Ireland, USA, Japan plus the Middle East and North Africa.
It can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
For Liverpool fans, the match at Old Trafford marks an important moment in their season as, after getting off to a blistering start in the league, Luis Suarez finally returns to action.
Having sat out 10 games serving a ban for biting, Suarez should come back into the fold at the Theatre of Dreams, and many will wait to see how the Suarez partnership with Daniel Sturridge get on against one of the best defences in the England.
Liverpool will be without centre-back Daniel Agger who is still struggling with a side strain, meaning that Kolo Toure and Martin Srktel should line up at the heart of the Reds backline.
As for Manchester United, after losing 4-1 at rivals Man City last weekend in the league, David Moyes is set to field another team without Robin van Persie in his line-up against the Scousers.
Van Persie is still nursing a groin strain picked up in training last week, and the Dutchman is unlikely to be risked against Liverpool. That should see Danny Welbeck and Wayne Rooney leading the line for the Red Devils, while Shinji Kagawa could get a run out having barely featured at the start of the campaign for Moyes.