Manchester United up their social media game again, after Twitter now comes Vine
- July 11, 2013
Manchester United’s social media department have quickly got their act together.
A day of the Red Devils finally opened their official club account on Twitter, Manchester United have continued to embrace the world of social media by opening an account on Vine.
For those unaware, Vine is a video-sharing app with a twist. Much like a GIF, videos on Vine exist in an infinite loop, whilst sound is only heard on the videos once a user interacts with a specific video.
Manchester United first few Vine videos have coincided with their arrival in Bangkok for the first stage of their 2013-14 summer tour.
Watch Manchester United’s first Vine videos below.
- Man United boss LVG was in top form discussing Angel Di Maria after PSG defeat [Tweets]
- Matuidi & Zlatan guide PSG to comfortable win over Man United (Highlights)
- PSG Troll Manchester United on Twitter after 2-0 win
- Phil Jones destroyed on Twitter during poor Man United display v PSG
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic finished an excellent team move for PSG 2nd v Man United (videos)
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi