Manchester United up their social media game again, after Twitter now comes Vine
- July 11, 2013
Manchester United’s social media department have quickly got their act together.
A day of the Red Devils finally opened their official club account on Twitter, Manchester United have continued to embrace the world of social media by opening an account on Vine.
For those unaware, Vine is a video-sharing app with a twist. Much like a GIF, videos on Vine exist in an infinite loop, whilst sound is only heard on the videos once a user interacts with a specific video.
Manchester United first few Vine videos have coincided with their arrival in Bangkok for the first stage of their 2013-14 summer tour.
Watch Manchester United’s first Vine videos below.
- David De Gea says he is returning to Man United training when asked about Real Madrid m...
- Arsenal & Man United linked to Karim Benzema as Cristiano Ronaldo is set to play t...
- Man United finally confirm sale of Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez to Dinamo Zagreb
- Robin van Persie’s agent says his client will be at Man United training on Monday...
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Man United fans react to fresh news of talks with Tottenham for £40m Harry Kane [Tweets]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi