- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister…
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo set for loan move to Premier League side this January [BBC]
Manchester United up their social media game again, after Twitter now comes Vine
Manchester United’s social media department have quickly got their act together.
A day of the Red Devils finally opened their official club account on Twitter, Manchester United have continued to embrace the world of social media by opening an account on Vine.
For those unaware, Vine is a video-sharing app with a twist. Much like a GIF, videos on Vine exist in an infinite loop, whilst sound is only heard on the videos once a user interacts with a specific video.
Manchester United first few Vine videos have coincided with their arrival in Bangkok for the first stage of their 2013-14 summer tour.
Watch Manchester United’s first Vine videos below.
- Updated: July 11, 2013