Manchester United up their social media game again, after Twitter now comes Vine
- July 11, 2013
Manchester United’s social media department have quickly got their act together.
A day of the Red Devils finally opened their official club account on Twitter, Manchester United have continued to embrace the world of social media by opening an account on Vine.
For those unaware, Vine is a video-sharing app with a twist. Much like a GIF, videos on Vine exist in an infinite loop, whilst sound is only heard on the videos once a user interacts with a specific video.
Manchester United first few Vine videos have coincided with their arrival in Bangkok for the first stage of their 2013-14 summer tour.
Watch Manchester United’s first Vine videos below.
- Javier Hernandez told he can leave Man United [Best Tweets]
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Done Deal: Man United & West Brom confirm Jonny Evans has moved to the Hawthorns (...
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Daley Blind enjoying centre-half role, confident goals will come for Manchester United ...
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...