Manchester United turn to Real Madrid’s Luka Modric to fill central midfield gap [The Times]
- July 29, 2013
On Tuesday, The Times are due to lead with a new transfer target for David Moyes.
After missing out on Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, Manchester United are reportedly preparing a £25m bid for the Croatian midfielder.
Wanted by Manchester United a year earlier, Modric chose the lights of Madrid but following a mediocre first season, Modric could be sold to add funds towards the acquisition of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale.
The Times report that Moyes has failed to land any of his primary transfer targets after a horrendous summer in the transfer market.
Luka Modric ‘did not feature prominently on their shortlist at the start of the summer, but a lack of alternatives has forced them to reconsider‘.
- Ex Man United boss David Moyes believes Pedro will need time to become a star at Chelse...
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...