- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Manchester United turn to Real Madrid’s Luka Modric to fill central midfield gap [The Times]
On Tuesday, The Times are due to lead with a new transfer target for David Moyes.
After missing out on Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, Manchester United are reportedly preparing a £25m bid for the Croatian midfielder.
Wanted by Manchester United a year earlier, Modric chose the lights of Madrid but following a mediocre first season, Modric could be sold to add funds towards the acquisition of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale.
The Times report that Moyes has failed to land any of his primary transfer targets after a horrendous summer in the transfer market.
Luka Modric ‘did not feature prominently on their shortlist at the start of the summer, but a lack of alternatives has forced them to reconsider‘.
- Updated: July 29, 2013