Manchester United turn to Real Madrid’s Luka Modric to fill central midfield gap [The Times]
- July 29, 2013
On Tuesday, The Times are due to lead with a new transfer target for David Moyes.
After missing out on Barcelona’s Cesc Fabregas, Manchester United are reportedly preparing a £25m bid for the Croatian midfielder.
Wanted by Manchester United a year earlier, Modric chose the lights of Madrid but following a mediocre first season, Modric could be sold to add funds towards the acquisition of Tottenham’s Gareth Bale.
The Times report that Moyes has failed to land any of his primary transfer targets after a horrendous summer in the transfer market.
Luka Modric ‘did not feature prominently on their shortlist at the start of the summer, but a lack of alternatives has forced them to reconsider‘.
- Say it ain’t so: Marouane Fellaini shed tears over David Moyes’ Manchester ...
- LVG’s Man United mocked after 3-0 thrashing by Everton [Best Tweets & Memes]
- One year on from Man United sacking, David Moyes is loving life at Real Sociedad [Video]
- Louis van Gaal’s record v top 6 at Man United compared to David Moyes v top 6 in ...
- Man United’s away record under Louis van Gaal is much worse than under David Moye...
- Watch how David Moyes & Unai Emery reacted to Real Sociedad 4 – Sevilla 3 [v...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi