Manchester United turn down ‘significant offer’ from PSG for Adnan Januzaj [Guardian]
- January 26, 2014
Manchester United lie 7th as January comes to a close but one player has often carried the underperforming side this season.
Coming through the youth ranks, Adnan Januzaj was yet to feature for Man United until this season.
Januzaj has quickly gone from impressive cameo’s to a crucial starter under David Moyes.
Late on Sunday night the Guardian reported that Manchester United had in January turned down a ‘significant offer’ for their 18 year old starlet from PSG.
The fans favourite signed a 5 year deal at Old Trafford earlier this season and United are reportedly not willing to negotiate any kind of deal for the youngster.
- Man United winger Adnan Januzaj confirms loan move to Borrusia Dortmund on Instagram
- Borussia Dortmund in advanced talks with Man United over Adnan Januzaj loan deal [Sky S...
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Everton close in on Man United forward Adnan Januzaj [Liverpool Echo]
- ‘Wait and see': Van Gaal refuses to rule out Januzaj loan after Aston Villa win (...
- ‘He had a lot of ball losses': Van Gaal critical of Januzaj despite scoring winni...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...