Manchester United to make another formal offer for Cesc Fabregas [Marca]
- July 30, 2013
Quite simply, this is transfer rumour that won’t go away!
Perhaps Manchester United have got this chase very wrong, or someone is feeding them information that Barcelona would be willing to sell Cesc Fabregas and the Spaniard is keen on a move to Old Trafford.
A report in Marca on Tuesday suggests Manchester United have not given up their chase for Fabregas despite some very public and, apparently private, denials from Barcelona that they would be willing to let Cesc leave.
The Premier League champions will submit another formal offer as rumours abound that it could top 40 million pounds and Marca seem to feel there is a fair chance Barcelona could accept.
Reports in the Catalan press earlier this week suggested Cesc would come our and clarify his future after returning to Barcelona training – perhaps since this has yet to take place, Manchester United have been emboldened.
However, if Barcelona do reject what is considered to be Manchester United’s fourth offer, surely David Moyes will back off and look at other targets believed to be Luka Modric and Marouane Fellaini.
- Thomas Vermaelen says injuries are behind him after ‘disappointing year’ (V...
- Neymar asks for his Dad to be left alone amid Barcelona transfer investigation (Video)
- Fail: US newspaper write up hilariously error-strewn report of Man United 3 – Bar...
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic calls Cristiano Ronaldo ‘good’ in a word association gam...
- Former Barcelona midfielder Ibrahim Afellay is having a medical at Stoke [Sky Sports]
- Leo Messi has demanded retraction from France Football for claiming he received €3.5m f...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi