Manchester United to make another formal offer for Cesc Fabregas [Marca]
- July 30, 2013
Quite simply, this is transfer rumour that won’t go away!
Perhaps Manchester United have got this chase very wrong, or someone is feeding them information that Barcelona would be willing to sell Cesc Fabregas and the Spaniard is keen on a move to Old Trafford.
A report in Marca on Tuesday suggests Manchester United have not given up their chase for Fabregas despite some very public and, apparently private, denials from Barcelona that they would be willing to let Cesc leave.
The Premier League champions will submit another formal offer as rumours abound that it could top 40 million pounds and Marca seem to feel there is a fair chance Barcelona could accept.
Reports in the Catalan press earlier this week suggested Cesc would come our and clarify his future after returning to Barcelona training – perhaps since this has yet to take place, Manchester United have been emboldened.
However, if Barcelona do reject what is considered to be Manchester United’s fourth offer, surely David Moyes will back off and look at other targets believed to be Luka Modric and Marouane Fellaini.
- Gerard Pique & Neymar play Poker tournament in Barcelona (Video)
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez stars as Office Guy in brilliant Abitab advert (Video)
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi credits his teammates for enabling him to use his individual talents (Video)
- Barcelona recall Messi’s 5 goals against Leverkusen in 2011-12 Champions League (...
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...