- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Manchester United target Robert Lewandowski sent off for wild kick v Hamburg
The first half between Borussia Dortmund and Hamburg was action-packed to say the least.
Robert Lewandowski gave Dortmund the lead with a super goal, rounding the keeper and then finished coolly.
Hamburg came back though, through Rudnevs and a solo special from Son Heung-Min.
It was then that the real flash point happened.
Robert Lewandowski went in for a 50-50 ball with Hamburg’s Skejlbred, and it’s safe to say the Norwegian came off the worst.
Rafael Van der Vaart was booked for getting involved, but the red card for Lewandowski was the real controversy.
Dortmund are a famously ‘clean’ side – top of the Fairplay league, and Lewandowski clearly had no intent here. With only 15 yellow cards to his name in his entire career, this was his first ever straight red for which he’ll surely appeal.
- Updated: February 9, 2013