Manchester United target Edinson Cavani misses PSG’s Asia tour, sick in bed with virus [L’Equipe]
- July 26, 2014
Edinson Cavani didn’t fly out to Hong Kong with his PSG teammates last night, remaining in Paris due to a reported virus, which has him bedridden, as reported by L’Equipe.
The timing of the virus that’s struck down the Uruguayan couldn’t have been worse, as it’s now unlikely he’ll fly out to Asia alone to join up with his teammates once fully recovered.
On a positive note, if he were to make a miraculous recovery in the next few hours say, that would mean he’d be able to to speak with Manchester United over the coming days, with negotiations believed to be ongoing.
Not to say that he isn’t genuinely ill, or anything.
- Edinson Cavani scores brace (Zlatan assist) v Monaco (Videos)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has never been interested in Edinson Cavani [Canal +]
- Arsenal weigh up a late bid for PSG striker Edinson Cavani [Mirror]
- Talksport journalist claims Arsenal are chasing Edinson Cavani, not Karim Benzema [Tweets]
- Man United target PSG’s Edinson Cavani, Angel Di Maria may be used as makeweight ...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...