Manchester United target Edinson Cavani misses PSG’s Asia tour, sick in bed with virus [L’Equipe]
- July 26, 2014
Edinson Cavani didn’t fly out to Hong Kong with his PSG teammates last night, remaining in Paris due to a reported virus, which has him bedridden, as reported by L’Equipe.
The timing of the virus that’s struck down the Uruguayan couldn’t have been worse, as it’s now unlikely he’ll fly out to Asia alone to join up with his teammates once fully recovered.
On a positive note, if he were to make a miraculous recovery in the next few hours say, that would mean he’d be able to to speak with Manchester United over the coming days, with negotiations believed to be ongoing.
Not to say that he isn’t genuinely ill, or anything.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]