- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
Manchester United starlet Andreas Pereira scores brilliant free-kick for Belgium U17s
In October we brought you footage of Andreas Pereira scoring a fine free-kick for Manchester United U18s against Loughborough University.
Pereira is a highly-rated Belgian midfielder with a right foot that could well invite comparisons with Manchester United legend David Beckham if he keeps tucking home free-kicks.
The 17-year-old has impressed for Manchester United’s youth teams since joining from PSV and could well be in line to break into Sir Alex Ferguson’s first team squad over the next couple of campaigns.
On Wednesday, the Belgium Under-17 side drew 1-1 with Norway and it was Manchester United starlet Andreas Pereira that notched from a delightful free-kick.
Take a bow son!
- Updated: February 27, 2013