Manchester United starlet Andreas Pereira scores brilliant free-kick for Belgium U17s
- February 27, 2013
In October we brought you footage of Andreas Pereira scoring a fine free-kick for Manchester United U18s against Loughborough University.
Pereira is a highly-rated Belgian midfielder with a right foot that could well invite comparisons with Manchester United legend David Beckham if he keeps tucking home free-kicks.
The 17-year-old has impressed for Manchester United’s youth teams since joining from PSV and could well be in line to break into Sir Alex Ferguson’s first team squad over the next couple of campaigns.
On Wednesday, the Belgium Under-17 side drew 1-1 with Norway and it was Manchester United starlet Andreas Pereira that notched from a delightful free-kick.
Take a bow son!
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]