Manchester United starlet Andreas Pereira scores brilliant free-kick for Belgium U17s
- February 27, 2013
In October we brought you footage of Andreas Pereira scoring a fine free-kick for Manchester United U18s against Loughborough University.
Pereira is a highly-rated Belgian midfielder with a right foot that could well invite comparisons with Manchester United legend David Beckham if he keeps tucking home free-kicks.
The 17-year-old has impressed for Manchester United’s youth teams since joining from PSV and could well be in line to break into Sir Alex Ferguson’s first team squad over the next couple of campaigns.
On Wednesday, the Belgium Under-17 side drew 1-1 with Norway and it was Manchester United starlet Andreas Pereira that notched from a delightful free-kick.
Take a bow son!
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...