- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Manchester United set to add £80m trio Blind, Rojo and Di Maria to the squad [Daily Mail]
Manchester United are set to add £80 million worth of talent to their squad if the Daily Mail are to be believed.
They report that Louis van Gaal is set to bolster his squad with the additions of Angel Di Maria, Marcos Rojo and Daley Blind.
Readers may scoff at this sensational story but apparently United CEO Ed Woodward was in Cardiff last night to meet with Real Madrid chiefs about a £50m deal for Di Maria.
Meanwhile both Rojo and Blind, who worked with van Gaal successfully during the World Cup, want to leave their respective clubs Sporting Lisbon and Ajax so perhaps the triple swoop is on.
- Updated: August 13, 2014