Manchester United set for £45m bid for Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria [Sunday Star]
- July 26, 2014
Every weekend the Sunday Star splash their backpage with transfer news, and this weekend is no different.
The generally unreliable tabloid have plastered the news on their backpage that Louis van Gaal is calling for Manchester United to make a £45m bid for Real Madrid’s Angel Di Maria.
Aside from announcing the price tag United are supposedly willing to spend, the Sunday Star offer no new information for Red Devils fans who have been following the Di Maria saga all summer.
Real Madrid are thought to be looking to sell their Argentine winger to the highest bidder having just splurged a reported 90 million euros on buying James Rodrigeuz from Monaco.
Aside from United, PSG are the other front-runners for Di MAria’s signature.
See the backpage of the Sunday Star below.
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria is PSG’s priority signing after FFP regulations...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Leo Messi went on another insanely brilliant run during Argentina rout of Paraguay [GIF...
- Argentina 6 – Paraguay 1: Angel Di Maria (2) & Sergio Aguero score in the ro...
- Marcos Rojo reckons Angel Di Maria is the most talented player at Man United
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi