Manchester United release teaser video for new Chevrolet sponsored kit [Video]
- July 1, 2014
Man United have released a classy new teaser video for their jersey for the upcoming season, set to be sponsored by Chevrolet.
The advert shows chanting fans walking down the road singing ‘Glory Glory Man United’ through various eras, sporting various kits.
We see some recent kits among them and a cameo from United legends such as Bobby Charlton.
The video ends with Wayne Rooney saying, “This shirt belongs to you, always has, always will’ in last season’s kit alongside Juan Mata, David de Gea, Robin van Persie and a particularly old looking Ryan Giggs; the video ends before we see next season’s number.
- Man United are trying to sell Robin van Persie in secret [Mirror]
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Man United fans vent fury on Twitter after club release another starlet [Tweets]
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Dwight Yorke expects Man United to challenge for the PL title next season [video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi