Manchester United release teaser video for new Chevrolet sponsored kit [Video]
- July 1, 2014
Man United have released a classy new teaser video for their jersey for the upcoming season, set to be sponsored by Chevrolet.
The advert shows chanting fans walking down the road singing ‘Glory Glory Man United’ through various eras, sporting various kits.
We see some recent kits among them and a cameo from United legends such as Bobby Charlton.
The video ends with Wayne Rooney saying, “This shirt belongs to you, always has, always will’ in last season’s kit alongside Juan Mata, David de Gea, Robin van Persie and a particularly old looking Ryan Giggs; the video ends before we see next season’s number.
- Man United are still chasing Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale [Express]
- Man United hero Roy Keane claims Arsenal have a ‘selfie culture’ [Telegraph]
- Sergio Ramos favourites a tweet about Man United suggesting David De Gea is off to Real...
- No Nike players included in Manchester United’s Adidas kit launch
- Adidas accused of sexism over low neckline on Manchester United women’s shirt
- Pedro’s mother says her son is leaving Barcelona, moving to England [Cadena Ser A...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi