Manchester United pay lovely tribute to Liverpool on Hillsborough 25 Year Anniversary with artwork message
- April 15, 2014
Today 15 April 2014 marks 25 years since the Hillsborough disaster which claimed the lives of 96 Liverpool fans, and the tributes are pouring in.
Eternal enemies Manchester United have set the rivalry to one side and posted a lovely tribute to Liverpool on this emotional day, with a nice piece of artwork showing a player from each side (Gerrard and Rooney?) shaking hands over a flame.
Below the artwork a poignant message has been written: ‘In memories of the victims and in support of their families’ search for justice.
‘From the directors, staff, players and fans of Manchester United’.
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Daniel Sturridge celebrates return to Liverpool training with several Instagram posts
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...