- Arsenal starlet Kris Olsson confirms permanent move to FC Midtjylland on Instagram
- Ex-Arsenal striker J.E.T. with the world’s slowest run up for a penalty for Bristol City [Official Video]
- Liverpool loanee Jordon Ibe stunning solo golazo for Derby v Birmingham [Official Video]
- Official Video: Emile Heskey (Bolton) debut goal off the bench ft. Cantona celebration & Eidur Gudjohnsen assist
- Ex-Real Madrid man Royston Drenthe pulled off a SICK piece of skill for Sheffield Wednesday [Video]
Manchester United looking to lower Juventus’ £34m asking price for Arturo Vidal [Mirror]
Manchester United and Juventus have reached an established agreement on Arturo Vidal, it’s now just a question of agreeing on a price.
With United having just landed a mega £750m kit deal, figures will be of great importance for the remainder of the transfer window; every million will count.
Which is why United ‘won’t be held to ransom’, which is the Mirror’s way of putting it, over Juve’s asking price for Arturo Vidal.
Van Gaal and co were all set for a fee of around £30m, and have balked at Juve’s increased asking of £34m.
Negotiations have hit a bit of an impasse, as claimed by the Mirror, though nothing to keep the deal on hold for too long, one would think.
- Updated: July 14, 2014