Manchester United looking to lower Juventus’ £34m asking price for Arturo Vidal [Mirror]
- July 14, 2014
Manchester United and Juventus have reached an established agreement on Arturo Vidal, it’s now just a question of agreeing on a price.
With United having just landed a mega £750m kit deal, figures will be of great importance for the remainder of the transfer window; every million will count.
Which is why United ‘won’t be held to ransom’, which is the Mirror’s way of putting it, over Juve’s asking price for Arturo Vidal.
Van Gaal and co were all set for a fee of around £30m, and have balked at Juve’s increased asking of £34m.
Negotiations have hit a bit of an impasse, as claimed by the Mirror, though nothing to keep the deal on hold for too long, one would think.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...