Manchester United looking to lower Juventus’ £34m asking price for Arturo Vidal [Mirror]
- July 14, 2014
Manchester United and Juventus have reached an established agreement on Arturo Vidal, it’s now just a question of agreeing on a price.
With United having just landed a mega £750m kit deal, figures will be of great importance for the remainder of the transfer window; every million will count.
Which is why United ‘won’t be held to ransom’, which is the Mirror’s way of putting it, over Juve’s asking price for Arturo Vidal.
Van Gaal and co were all set for a fee of around £30m, and have balked at Juve’s increased asking of £34m.
Negotiations have hit a bit of an impasse, as claimed by the Mirror, though nothing to keep the deal on hold for too long, one would think.
- Arturo Vidal’s agent reveals there has been no contact with Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Arturo Vidal rules out moving to Arsenal because of fans’ obsession with Twitter ...
- Arsenal are no longer interested in Arturo Vidal, according to the BBC & Telegraph
- Arturo Vidal to Arsenal rumours refuse to go away: Deal 90% done according to Cope
- Everything you’ve read about Arturo Vidal to Arsenal over past 24 hours has been ...
- Arsenal fans get very excited about Arturo Vidal signing after Chile radio report
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi