- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
- Nice! Arturo Vidal scored a classy goal for Juventus against Cagliari [Vine & Video]
- Kevin Strootman to Manchester United is on after AS Roma exit from Champions League [ESPN]
- FA ban Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli for one game and fine him £25,000 for Instagram post
Manchester United legends Cristiano Ronaldo & Roy Keane spoke pitchside before & after Bayern 0 – Real Madrid 4 [Pics]
Here’s a picture to make United fans go weak at the knees with nostalgia, all the more so with the season that’s in it.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Roy Keane, Manchester United legends both, had a warm fraternal embrace both before and after Real Madrid’s win over Bayern tonight, with Keane clearly wishing him luck beforehand, and congratulating him afterwards.
It was quite a funny sight to see Ronaldo go out of his way to speak to Keane beforehand – mic in hand, on pundit duties, – which showed the intimate respect which still exists between the pair.
Caption: ‘How about what’s gone on at Old Trafford last week? I tell ya, it wouldn’t have happened in our day’,
- Updated: April 29, 2014