- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
Manchester United legend Sir Bobby Charlton realistic about England’s WC, dreams of Cristiano Ronaldo returning
Manchester United legend (and director) Sir Bobby Charlton has given an interesting and eloquent interview ahead of the World Cup.
The 1996 World Cup winner sincerely believes that due to the immense quality at this summer’s World Cup, and the fact it’s taking place in South America, that England can’t win, but he equally feels they won’t ‘be ashamed’ either.
Moving on to the stars, Sir Bobby believes Ronaldo will shine in Brazil, and says every time he watches him, he laments that England can’t produce such players.
And Charlton said that deep down, he wistfully wishes that Cristiano may come back to Manchester one day.
Keep dreaming Bobby?
- Updated: June 3, 2014