Manchester United legend Sir Bobby Charlton realistic about England’s WC, dreams of Cristiano Ronaldo returning
- June 3, 2014
Manchester United legend (and director) Sir Bobby Charlton has given an interesting and eloquent interview ahead of the World Cup.
The 1996 World Cup winner sincerely believes that due to the immense quality at this summer’s World Cup, and the fact it’s taking place in South America, that England can’t win, but he equally feels they won’t ‘be ashamed’ either.
Moving on to the stars, Sir Bobby believes Ronaldo will shine in Brazil, and says every time he watches him, he laments that England can’t produce such players.
And Charlton said that deep down, he wistfully wishes that Cristiano may come back to Manchester one day.
Keep dreaming Bobby?
- Cristiano Ronaldo pays €30,000 for Wax Statue of himself
- The Sun stitch up Cristiano Ronaldo, Brazilian woman claims she had affair when he was ...
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his greatest fear [Libero Interview]
- Messi lets slip a cheeky smile during Cristiano Ronaldo’s speech at UEFA awards (...
- Lionel Messi inadvertently photobombing Cristiano Ronaldo goes viral (Picture)
- Leo Messi really enjoyed beating Cristiano Roaldo to UEFA Player of the Year award [Ole]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...