Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw ruled out for up to a month by injury [SSN]
- August 13, 2014
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw will be injured for the next month, according to Sky Sports News.
Shaw became football’s most expensive teenager, not to mention full-back, of all time when he moved from Southampton to United earlier in the summer but his time there hasn’t begun too well.
The left-back was openly criticized by manager Louis van Gaal for not being fit and this development would appear to signal that his lack of fitness was due to an injury he was carrying.
United have been chasing the Sporting Lisbon full-back Marcos Rojo and now the move makes perfect sense with the club already lacking cover in that position before Shaw’s injury, having sold Patrice Evra to Juventus.
- Javier Hernandez is ‘70%’ certain to leave Man United to join Orlando City ...
- Man United fans vent fury on Twitter after club release another starlet [Tweets]
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Dwight Yorke expects Man United to challenge for the PL title next season [video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria shows off his rabona skills in a new ad for Coca-Cola...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi