- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw ruled out for up to a month by injury [SSN]
Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw will be injured for the next month, according to Sky Sports News.
Shaw became football’s most expensive teenager, not to mention full-back, of all time when he moved from Southampton to United earlier in the summer but his time there hasn’t begun too well.
The left-back was openly criticized by manager Louis van Gaal for not being fit and this development would appear to signal that his lack of fitness was due to an injury he was carrying.
United have been chasing the Sporting Lisbon full-back Marcos Rojo and now the move makes perfect sense with the club already lacking cover in that position before Shaw’s injury, having sold Patrice Evra to Juventus.
- Updated: August 13, 2014