Manchester United interested as Real Madrid make Mesut Ozil available for €45m [Bild]
With Gareth Bale’s move to Real Madrid seemingly imminent, ‘Los Blancos’ have realised they have way too many attacking midfielders.
Madrid will also be hoping to make back some of the reported £85m fee necessary to bring in Tottenham’s Gareth Bale.
German newspaper Bild are reporting Real Madrid’s star German Mesut Ozil is available for sale and Manchester United are interested.
David Moyes has attempted to sign a central midfielder but has had no luck thus far this summer and could now move in for Mesut Ozil.
Bild report that Ozil wants to leave to secure first team football in a World Cup year and the 24 year old would be allowed to leave for £38m.
With the likes of Bale, Ronaldo, Isco, Di Maria and even Jese Rodriguez competing for only 3 positions, Ozil sees his future elsewhere.
15 goals and 29 assists last season, Ozil is a player any manager would love to have in their team.
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea & Man United battle to sign a top Premier League defender in January [Times]December 8, 2016
- Man United’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan offers blunt assessment of the Ukrainian League (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s Phil Jones shows Zlatan how frozen the Zorya Luhansk pitch is (Video)December 8, 2016
- Manchester United’s EL game at Zorya Luhansk under threat over icy conditionsDecember 7, 2016
- Top broadsheet claims Arsenal may sell a star player to Chelsea as Gunners target Marco ReusDecember 8, 2016
- Ray Wilkins is surely taking the pi*s with views on what Arsenal should do with Mesut OzilDecember 7, 2016
- You’ve seen him juggle chewing gum, now watch Mesut Ozil juggle a coin (Video)December 7, 2016
- Paul Pogba earns more than Alexis Sanchez and Mesut Ozil combined, biggest earners revealedDecember 7, 2016
- Taxi for Jordi Alba: Real Madrid’s Mateo Kovacic speaks 5 languages (Video)December 7, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals his career plans after football to FourFourTwoDecember 7, 2016
- Real Madrid defender Pepe posts his tax returns on InstagramDecember 7, 2016
- Neymar & Cristiano Ronaldo charge a fortune for their signatures [El Confidencial]December 7, 2016