- Arsene Wenger confirms Gabriel Paulista signing is imminent, no work permit issue [Video]
- Arsenal Superfan Moh hails Tomas Rosicky after FA Cup win over Brighton [Video]
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger on FA Cup favourites tag: ‘Manchester United might go through’ (!) [Video]
- Claude & Ty BFFs after Arsenal’s win over Brighton & Hove Albion! [Video]
- Spurs & Man United legend Teddy Sheringham scores lovely chip in Fernando Ricksen charity match
Manchester United have made an offer for Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos, reveals brother Felix to Sky Germany
Has Felix let the cat out the bag?
Rumours are flying about on Sunday that Manchester United have tabled an offer to Bayern Munich’s Toni Kroos after the attacking midfielder’s brother, Felix, spoke to Sky Germany on Saturday.
Felix Kroos, who plays for Werder Bremen, yapped:
We have already talked about it [moving to Old Trafford]. Manchester [United] has been the team of my dreams since I was a child. However, I don’t give him [Toni] any advice. He will take a good decision for himself. There are worse situations than having to decide something like that.
Whether Felix Kroos was simply talking out loud, or indeed making reference to an actual bid from David Moyes for his brother Toni, remains unknown.
Suggestions that Manchester United are chasing Toni Kroos have been swirling around for some time now, however recent weeks, particularly Bayern’s 2-0 win at Arsenal, have renewed belief that the 24-year-old will stay at the Allainz Arena this summer.
Midfielder Kroos is under contract until 2015, but has yet to reach an agreement on a new deal with Bayern. He is reportedly on €86,000 a week, and hopes to at least double his wages if he is to put pen to paper.
Toni Kroos has played 38 games for club and country his season,, scoring three goals and claiming 12 assists.
- Updated: March 2, 2014