Manchester United have lodged an official bid for Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac [Reprezentacija]
Bosnian website Reprezentacija.ba claim to have an exclusive on Friday with news of a Manchester United official bid.
According to Reprezentacija, Manchester United have lodged an official bid for Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac.
Kolasinac is under contract at Schalke until 2017, and the suggestions are that the Red Devils would need to fork out 5 million euros to secure the transfer of the 20-year-old.
Reprezentacija report that “Schalke said they do not want to sell Sead Kolasinca, but it is questionable whether they will be able to resist the financial and footballing supremacy of the most successful English club.”
(Credit to Sport Witness for finding this scoop.)
- Man United’s Anthony Martial bagged an assist in France win v Armenia (video)
- Man United flyer Antonio Valencia pulled off a quality rapid assist v Argentina (offici...
- Pele reveals the clubs that made offers to Santos for him, a Premier League giant among...
- The Premier League team of the season so far
- Hilarious: Dutch prankster successfully sneaks into Schalke training session (Video)
- Liverpool had €15m big rejected by Schalke for Leroy Sané; Still pursuing him [BILD]
- Julian Draxler gives his reason for leaving Schalke; Arsenal fans will be relieved they...
- Wolfsburg confirm signing of Julian Draxler from Schalke