- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Manchester United get a little too excited about their win over Stoke!
Perhaps Manchester United always get this excited about Premier League wins…
Or, the debt saddled by the Glazer family means any victory must be celebrated by a visit to the Manchester United online shop.
Sure, they were 2-1 down with an hour played but there won’t be many Manchester United fans “celebrating” their win over Stoke.
Relieved yes but not going all out celebrating, surely?!
- Updated: October 26, 2013