- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Manchester United fans in disbelief as Moyes starts Tom Cleverley to face Yaya Toure v City [Tweets]
A ball hasn’t even been kicked in anger tonight, and already David Moyes is taking flak for selecting Tom Cleverley for tongight’s Manchester derby.
Well, given that he’ll be up against Yaya Toure, perhaps some of the flak is well founded.
United fans have expressed their utter disbelief that Moyes would selet the player who’s been identified as the midfield weak link in such a crucial game against their city rivals.
Cleverley to prove them all wrong, boss the game, score a hat-trick and nutmeg Yaya then?
Playing Tom Cleverley against your biggest rivals? It's like Moyes wants to be sacked
— Gareth Bale (@GarethBale22) March 25, 2014
#mufc team read out in International Suite and there were groans at Cleverley. Bit mean.
— Mike Keegan (@mikekeeganmen) March 25, 2014
Manchester Derby Tactical Preview: Yaya Toure vs Cleverley: pic.twitter.com/2Wm4mDqSXV
— Not Too Xabi (@NotTooXabi_) March 25, 2014
Tom Cleverley vs Yaya Toure in a midfield battle is against the Geneva convention isn't it?
— James (@zwerxn) March 25, 2014
The real question tonight will answer is who is worse out of Demichelis and Cleverley
— Jack Pullen (@Jackpullen5) March 25, 2014
— Daniel Harris (@DanielHarris) March 25, 2014
One of the biggest games of the season and you start Cleverley
— Amy✌ (@amycfc90) March 25, 2014
Cleverley's job tonight, whether you like it or not, will be to pass the ball sideways and backwards
— Dafydd (@UnitedNews12) March 25, 2014
Cleverley might just grow some balls and do some forward passing and maybe get a goal. i know it's asking a lot.
— Arafat (@optimistic23) March 25, 2014
0% pass accuracy from cleverley tonight, may chuck a few quid on it
— Lee Bignell (@LeeBignell) March 25, 2014
- Updated: March 25, 2014