Manchester United fans have a new Shinji song, joke about Kagawa’s grandad bombing Pearl Harbour
- October 8, 2013
Manchester United fans at Sunderland last weekend were filmed belting out a brand new song for Shinji Kagawa.
Kagawa, an unused substitute at the 2-1 win at the Stadium of Light, has only featured a handful of times for David Moyes this season, however the Japanese international remains a favourite with the fans. Accordingly, they’ve made up the following, highly controversial song about the attacking midfielder.
The lyrics are as follows:
- Man Utd’s Memphis Depay posts video of himself pushing a baby’s pram on cha...
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi