Manchester United enter talks with PSG for Edinson Cavani, Uruguayan wants to leave [10 Sport]
- July 25, 2014
With Angel Di Maria set to arrive at PSG, Edinson Cavani appears to have made his mind up to leave the French champions.
The Uruguayan was already considering leaving due to his having to play second fiddle to Zlatan, and Di Maria’s pending arrival seems to have driven him even further to the PSG exit.
Le 10 Sport claim that the Uruguayan has made it clear to the Paris hierarchy that he wants a move, after recently telling El Observador that the Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga are all top leagues.
The French daily claim that Manchester United have entered into fresh talks with PSG for the striker, while adding that the Uruguayan may be even willing to take a pay-cut to join United.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]