- TV cameras missed violent punch-up between City’s Vincent Kompany & Bayern’s Franck Ribery [Eurosport]
- Borussia Dortmund trained in London’s Regent’s Park before the Arsenal game [Pictures]
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Unfair to single out Steven Gerrard, he’s carried this club’ [Video]
- Liverpool fan channels call for Steven Gerrard to be returned to Number 10 role [Video]
- Skills! Ferencváros’ Ugrai Roland pulls off slick Rabona pass v Paks [Video]
Manchester United enter talks with PSG for Edinson Cavani, Uruguayan wants to leave [10 Sport]
With Angel Di Maria set to arrive at PSG, Edinson Cavani appears to have made his mind up to leave the French champions.
The Uruguayan was already considering leaving due to his having to play second fiddle to Zlatan, and Di Maria’s pending arrival seems to have driven him even further to the PSG exit.
Le 10 Sport claim that the Uruguayan has made it clear to the Paris hierarchy that he wants a move, after recently telling El Observador that the Premier League, La Liga and Bundesliga are all top leagues.
The French daily claim that Manchester United have entered into fresh talks with PSG for the striker, while adding that the Uruguayan may be even willing to take a pay-cut to join United.
- Updated: July 25, 2014