Manchester United closing in on Marcos Rojo as Argentine refuses to train with Sporting [Mirror]
- August 12, 2014
Over the wekeend, Marcos Rojo showed a sudden fondness for all things Manchester United, by going on a United-themed following spree.
It looks like that was no coincidence: according to the Mirror, the Rabona-loving Argentine defender has demanded a transfer from Sporting, and refused to train yesterday.
Though primarily a full-back, Rojo can play right across the defensive line, and has been deployed at centre-half for Sporting during his time there.
Any deal to bring Rojo to United will be mired in a web of red tape, however, as Rojo has third-party ownership, which always add to complications.
And we all remember the last third party owned player Manchester United bought, a certain Carlitos…
- Feature: Nani becomes the latest fading force to wind up in Turkey
- Man United prepare €82m offer for Thomas Muller. Talks have begun [Sport 1]
- Victor Valdes rejects offer to leave Man United for Valencia [AS]
- People in LA have no idea who Steven Gerrard is, one guy thought he played for Man Unit...
- Raheem Sterling tops list of 20 most valuable youngsters ft. Man United & Arsenal ...
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi