Manchester United closing in on Marcos Rojo as Argentine refuses to train with Sporting [Mirror]
- August 12, 2014
Over the wekeend, Marcos Rojo showed a sudden fondness for all things Manchester United, by going on a United-themed following spree.
It looks like that was no coincidence: according to the Mirror, the Rabona-loving Argentine defender has demanded a transfer from Sporting, and refused to train yesterday.
Though primarily a full-back, Rojo can play right across the defensive line, and has been deployed at centre-half for Sporting during his time there.
Any deal to bring Rojo to United will be mired in a web of red tape, however, as Rojo has third-party ownership, which always add to complications.
And we all remember the last third party owned player Manchester United bought, a certain Carlitos…
- Javier Hernandez told he can leave Man United [Best Tweets]
- Watch Tyler Blackett meet his new Celtic fans after his loan move from Man United (Videos)
- Done Deal: Man United & West Brom confirm Jonny Evans has moved to the Hawthorns (...
- Man United fans rip into Harry Kane after he fired another blank v Everton (Tweets)
- Daley Blind enjoying centre-half role, confident goals will come for Manchester United ...
- Dame Helen Mirren hates her ‘Rooney’ legs
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...