- Arsenal stars Walcott, Ramsey, Wilshere et al thank followers after reaching 5 million milestone
- Atletico Madrid’s equaliser at Bilbao, scored by Griezmann, was a quality team goal!
- Man United superfan Andy Tate stars in hilarious new BT Sport advert [Video]
- Had Arsenal not dropped 11 points from winning positions…
- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
Manchester United boss Van Gaal set to axe Fellaini, Nani, Kagawa, Zaha & Anderson [Mirror]
Louis van Gaal admitted at his press conference today that he’s preparing some ‘face to face’ talks with the players he deems to be surplus to requirements.
So, just who are the unlucky few?
According to the Mirror, Marouane Fellaini, Nani, Shinji Kagawa, Wilfried Zaha and Anderson are all set to be invited for a sit-down with the new United manager, who’ll be telling them their futures lie elsewhere.
Of that list provided by the Mirror, Fellaini isn’t much of a surprise, as it’s believed there’s already been contact between the club and Napoli.
Zaha would possibly be a surprise, as he spoke recently of being told by Van Gaal that he may have a chance as a striker.
One name not on that list is Ashley Young, who many believed would have no chance under the Iron Tulip; but after scoring a brace as a wing-back against Real Madrid on Saturday, the English winger may have saved his skin.
- Updated: August 4, 2014