Manchester United boss Van Gaal set to axe Fellaini, Nani, Kagawa, Zaha & Anderson [Mirror]
- August 4, 2014
Louis van Gaal admitted at his press conference today that he’s preparing some ‘face to face’ talks with the players he deems to be surplus to requirements.
So, just who are the unlucky few?
According to the Mirror, Marouane Fellaini, Nani, Shinji Kagawa, Wilfried Zaha and Anderson are all set to be invited for a sit-down with the new United manager, who’ll be telling them their futures lie elsewhere.
Of that list provided by the Mirror, Fellaini isn’t much of a surprise, as it’s believed there’s already been contact between the club and Napoli.
Zaha would possibly be a surprise, as he spoke recently of being told by Van Gaal that he may have a chance as a striker.
One name not on that list is Ashley Young, who many believed would have no chance under the Iron Tulip; but after scoring a brace as a wing-back against Real Madrid on Saturday, the English winger may have saved his skin.
- Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil conti...
- Ex Man United man Anderson needed oxygen after being subbed for Internacional after 36 ...
- Man United flop Anderson missed a penalty on Internacional debut after coming off the b...
- Wayne Rooney bids farewell to Anderson & Darren Fletcher on Instagram
- Anderson pays homage to Sir Alex Ferguson on Instagram after leaving Man United
- Anderson bids farewell to Manchester United & the fans with long Instagram post
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi