Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson & Sean Connery crash Andy Murray US Open semi-final presser
- September 9, 2012
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has spent the international break in New York and on Saturday took in some tennis watching fellow Scot Andy Murray.
Facing rising star Tomas Berdych, Murray secured a place in the US Open final and there is plenty of excitement that after winning Gold at the London 2012 Olympics, he could also win his first Grand Slam.
Ferguson watched Murray beat Berdych in the stands alongside Hollywood legend Sean Connery and the Manchester United boss and former James Bond crashed the post-match Andy Murray presser.
Connery and Ferguson took the opportunity to congratulate Murray and shared a joke with him before being pictured alongside his mother.
Reports earlier this week suggested Ferguson was in New York in order to persuade Pep Guardiola to succeed him as Manchester United boss. Guardiola now lives in New York as he considers his next move in football.
Watch Scottish legends Sean Connery and Sir Alex Ferguson crash the Andy Murray presser on the video below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”227346″]
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]