Manchester United boss David Moyes was actually in Germany to meet with agent of Bayern’s Toni Kroos [Bild]
- January 25, 2014
David Moyes took in Bayern Munich’s win over Borussia Monchengladbach last night, with the initial conventional wisdom having it that he was watching Gladbach’s Patrick Herrmann and Max Kruse.
Bild poo-poo the notion that Moyes was keeping tabs on either Gladbach player though, believing that he was not only watching Bayern’s Toni Kroos, but that he also met with the midfielder’s agent.
Bild back up their Kroos theory, saying that Moyes was spotted in the company of Sascha Breese, an associate of Volker Struth, the agent who looks after Toni Kroos.
Some nice sleuthing from Bild, who also took the liberty of giving Moyes a sinister red circle in their photo, in case anyone didn’t know who he was.
- Thiago Alcantara publishes full documentary on year out with injury at Bayern (Video)
- Bayern boss Pep Guardiola gets frustrated with Arturo Vidal’s positional awarenes...
- Kingsley Coman unveiled as a Bayern player after completing €20m transfer from Juventus
- Douglas Costa pulled off a rainbow flick during Bayern Munich win v Leverkusen (officia...
- Confirmed pots for Thursday’s UCL draw ft. Man United & Arsenal in pot 2 [Gr...
- Paris train hero Alek Skarlatos gets VIP treatment from Bayern Munich squad [Tweet]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...