Manchester United boss David Moyes was actually in Germany to meet with agent of Bayern’s Toni Kroos [Bild]
- January 25, 2014
David Moyes took in Bayern Munich’s win over Borussia Monchengladbach last night, with the initial conventional wisdom having it that he was watching Gladbach’s Patrick Herrmann and Max Kruse.
Bild poo-poo the notion that Moyes was keeping tabs on either Gladbach player though, believing that he was not only watching Bayern’s Toni Kroos, but that he also met with the midfielder’s agent.
Bild back up their Kroos theory, saying that Moyes was spotted in the company of Sascha Breese, an associate of Volker Struth, the agent who looks after Toni Kroos.
Some nice sleuthing from Bild, who also took the liberty of giving Moyes a sinister red circle in their photo, in case anyone didn’t know who he was.
- Bayern’s Mario Gotze throws first pitch at LA Dodgers-NY Mets game [Video]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Pep Guardiola: Bastian Schweinsteiger needs to decide on a Man United move [Quotes]
- New Bayern Munich attacker Douglas Costa gives first interview since £21m move [Video]
- Man United put together a €160m package (transfer fee & wages) for Bayern’s ...
- Done Deal: Bayern Munich confirm the signing of Douglas Costa
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi