Manchester United boss David Moyes moves for Barcelona superstar Andres Iniesta [Daily Mail]
Following a rather unsuccessful summer in the transfer market, David Moyes will be looking to make amends in January.
The new Manchester United manager failed publicly in a number of bids for Barcelona’s midfielder Cesc Fabregas as well as Bilbao’s Ander Herrera.
Marouane Fellaini was the only major signing and thus far, the big Belgian has been a huge letdown.
According to the Daily Mail, Andres Iniesta is David Moyes’s number one target.
The Barcelona legend is rumoured to be unhappy at the summer sacking of club physio Emili Ricart.
With only 2 years left on his contract, David Moyes feels January is the time to strike.
We don’t see it happening here at 101GG but we sure do enjoy Moyes’s naive optimism in the transfer market.
Watch Live Stream
- Watch Andres Iniesta’s spellbinding performance v Sevilla set to Beethoven (Video)May 23rd, 2016
- Andres Iniesta sets a new football record after Barcelona’s title winMay 14th, 2016
- Andres Iniesta filmed crying on Barcelona team bus after Atletico defeat (Video)April 14th, 2016
- Barcelona stars Neymar & Andres Iniesta pay tribute to Basketball player Kobe Bryant (Video)April 12th, 2016
- The Catalan (Barcelona) press extremely bitter about Real Madrid’s Undecima with Front PagesMay 29th, 2016
- Pots revealed for next season’s CL group stage draw ft. Arsenal & Spurs in lower potsMay 29th, 2016
- Barcelona legend Xavi believes that Atletico Madrid will beat Real Madrid (Video)May 28th, 2016
- Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin offers revealing comments when asked about Barcelona interest [Cope]May 27th, 2016
- Mourinho took less than a minute of being Manchester United boss to troll Van Gaal (Video)May 27th, 2016
- Everton fans don’t want David Moyes to come back, start extremely unsentimental hashtag [Tw...May 24th, 2016
- Ex-Man Utd boss David Moyes speaks about being favourite for the Celtic job (Video)April 20th, 2016
- Newcastle tipped to sack Steve McClaren for ex-Man United boss David Moyes [Telegraph]March 5th, 2016