Manchester United boss David Moyes moves for Barcelona superstar Andres Iniesta [Daily Mail]
Following a rather unsuccessful summer in the transfer market, David Moyes will be looking to make amends in January.
The new Manchester United manager failed publicly in a number of bids for Barcelona’s midfielder Cesc Fabregas as well as Bilbao’s Ander Herrera.
Marouane Fellaini was the only major signing and thus far, the big Belgian has been a huge letdown.
According to the Daily Mail, Andres Iniesta is David Moyes’s number one target.
The Barcelona legend is rumoured to be unhappy at the summer sacking of club physio Emili Ricart.
With only 2 years left on his contract, David Moyes feels January is the time to strike.
We don’t see it happening here at 101GG but we sure do enjoy Moyes’s naive optimism in the transfer market.
Watch Live Stream
- Off to Man City? Andres Iniesta wants to talk to Barcelona’s management about his future [Cope]September 22, 2016
- Have Barcelona fielded the greatest substitutes bench ever v Alaves?September 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola talks about how Andres Iniesta vouched for him at Barcelona [Quotes]September 7, 2016
- That Iniesta story about Ronaldinho and Real Madrid wasn’t actually in his bookSeptember 5, 2016
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Nemanja Vidic talks about the time David Moyes made him watch videos of Phil Jagielka defendingSeptember 17, 2016
- David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj’s Sunderland loan, promises plenty of game time (Video)August 12, 2016
- Sunderland boss David Moyes confirms Adnan Januzaj deal & talks Everton target Lamine KoneAugust 12, 2016
- David Moyes: I wanted to bring Toni Kroos to Man United [Times]June 26, 2016